Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
    Can we all meet your sister :-D
    She would not even fit in the chubby chic thread.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
    Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

Originally posted by Sleeper View Post
      Can we all meet your sister :-D
      Exactly!

Comment

I have this system on my car and can walk you through the input/output stuff if you need help.
        2004 Cobra
        www.boostedgt.com
        www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
          She would not even fit in the chubby chic thread.

Look at me, I'm skinny, It never stopped me from gettin' busy. I'm a freak,I like the girls with the boom.

Comment

I couldn't resist. Just had to open them up.

Every individual part of this system is modular, hence the amount of boxes...1 per harness plug and 1 per sub harness.

and the cam sensor from a Ford Explorer.

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
              I have this system on my car and can walk you through the input/output stuff if you need help.
              I may take you up on that. It might take a while before I get a good chance to get it all in and ready to fire up again though.

I found Holley's own forum to be extremely helpful and fast to respond. When I was planning and mapping this system out while still in Afg, I had tons of stupid questions. Some mod named Danny C(something) is like a Holley EFI savant.

Comment

Unboxed everything and laid it out and then some.

Keyed valet switch with 4 positions for 4 different tunes

Air temps and coolant temps

NTK O2 sensor

Boost control

Labeled harness and each connection.

..for the GM coil-n-plug coils. Looking at it on the table, I could have built this myself for a tenth of the price and I think I going to swap out the GM plug anyways to a Duetsch (8pin) since that is what is on my coils already.

Ford MPFI Injector sub harness
                Last edited by KBScobravert; 04-04-2014, 05:05 PM.

Comment

I may take you up on that. It might take a while before I get a good chance to get it all in and ready to fire up again though.

I found Holley's own forum to be extremely helpful and fast to respond. When I was planning and mapping this system out while still in Afg, I had tons of stupid questions. Some mod named Danny C(something) is like a Holley EFI savant.

No problem at all. I don't mind helping. What kind of IAC are you using? Also, did you get a 5 bar map sensor?

Yep Danny C is very very smart with the Holley. He actually doesn't work for Holley either. You would think he would with all the knowledge he has on the system.
                  2004 Cobra
                  www.boostedgt.com
                  www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

Originally posted by BoostedGT View Post
                    No problem at all. I don't mind helping. What kind of IAC are you using? Also, did you get a 5 bar map sensor?

Yep Danny C is very very smart with the Holley. He actually doesn't work for Holley either. You would think he would with all the knowledge he has on the system.
                    I have a 5bar (holley) for MAP and a 3.5bar(AEM) for dome pressure.

For IAC I want to use the Ford 2 wire. Danny C says it is better than the gm the harness is pre built for. Faster and more accurate.

Comment

I have a 5bar (holley) for MAP and a 3.5bar(AEM) for dome pressure.

For IAC I want to use the Ford 2 wire. Danny C says it is better than the gm the harness is pre built for. Faster and more accurate.
                      You will have to put a new connector on the harness for the 5 bar map... And my harness was pre-pinned for a Chrysler IAC. I used a GM IAC on mine because my throttle body is off a LS car.

Repinning the IAC is easy... Pull the grey wire holder off the back of the black plug, then pop the purple cover off the other end. This will expose the holding clips. Get a small pick or screw driver and just barely pop them up while pulling the wire from the other end. The wire will come out very smoothly with the connector still attached. Move the wire over to the correct spot depending on what IAC you use.
                      Last edited by BoostedGT; 04-07-2014, 07:28 PM.
                      2004 Cobra
                      www.boostedgt.com
                      www.teamzmotorsports.net

Comment

I bought some extra connectors for three wire transducers and I found the schematics for a Ford 2 wire IAC on Holley's site.

Comment

Just ordered up Holley's 83pound injectors http://www.holley.com/522-838.asp to step down from the Trickflow 120s.
                          Even on the E85 and at 650rwhp and 14pounds of boost, I was only in the 62% duty cycle
                          Going from E85 to 93oct. And may try a E85 tune on the 83s just to see.
                          Nice thing about using their injector, the data is all in the ECU already so no guessing what is what again.

Also ordered their CNP coil built like the LQ9 heat sink truck coils I already have but built for their EFI. http://www.holley.com/556-112.asp

This is turning into a complete Holley EFI system down to all their sensors, wiring etc. It better start and run right off the bat.

Comment

$$$$$$$
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                              $$$$$$$
                              I am not real set on the 556-112 coils but to have a system that was designed, built and sold to work together. But my sister already has them coming so no punking out now.

Comment

Why the switch from AEM?

Comment

Working...
                                X