Got a stock market plan ready?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a stock market plan ready?

Well the market is certainly making a move towards a bit of correction. So anyone looking to add in the next few days or so? I am mainly on the sidelines and only holding MO. Doubt it is going to hold the $65 support but hope it holds the ~$60 level when this is all over with.

The XIV appears to have gotten crushed. Traded 96-118 today and after hours it settled under 16. Rumors it might be liquidated tomorrow. If so CS will take a loss, that some say. will be $500,000,000

I put 1/3 today in cash reserve fund. Hope to buy back in after correction and gain shares and grow back value.

Comment

As much as the whole market has been run up in the last 18 months this is all no surprise to me. It needs to sell off a lot more to cut some of the bullshitters out of the market. I'll start looking to buy when the S&P goes under 2500 and even then it will just be a little at a time just in case it goes lower.

CS is saying the collapse of the inverse VIX ETF will have no affect on the bank.

The only thing that should worry everyone is a lack of liquidity similar to 1987. If some of these hedge funds that hold huge futures bets can't close out their positions then look the fuck out, this will get real ugly and things will go a lot lower.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Comment

Bitcoin.

I had an XIV position that I cut aggressively the last few months and only had a couple thousand in it this morning.
          Originally posted by davbrucas
          I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

Right now it sure looks ugly for the open tomorrow. Futures suggest a -1200 drop in the Dow at open.

Comment

Da fuq y'all talkin' about?

Comment

Xxii

Two stacks of high society gone, almost as fast as they came...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Future are now positive... pretty sure it is bipolar...bat Chet crazy actually!

Been up making a list of stocks I would like to add and noting what price (below their 200dma) I would like to get them at. Now it is just a waiting game to see if I can snag a few of them.

Comment

Now they are back to the headline...”stocks poised for a nosedive at the open”..... someone is just swinging a hatchet and killing both sides....

Comment

We are definitely in for some volatility. It is all over the place this morning but I think things will deteriorate as the day goes on.

Jesus, bitcoin is a shit show.
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Unloaded some MO stock today. Now I hope to get the double bottom in the next day or two in order to reload and ride up to the mid 70’s.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          Jesus, bitcoin is a shit show.
                          "China banned it!!!"

For the 5th time. People don't learn, do they?
                          WH

Comment

Suddenly everyone’s an expert! LOL at the complacent Vix players who got their balls blown off!!! It’s all fun and games till somebody bitch slaps ya. It’s best to follow your instinct rather than opinions from others.

Comment

My snap chat today ����
                              DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Working...
                              X