Let's talk laser levels

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Let's talk laser levels

Moved into a new house and have walls of pictures to hang. I'm looking for a good yet not crazy expensive laser level. Ideally I'd be able to mount it on my existing camera tripod. (An adapter may be required and that's fine).
    Of the levels I've looked at on Lowes/Home depot they range from cheap to moderate to crazy prices. ($20-$500+) my budget is < $100, if possible. (Up to $150+/-, pending features and quality).
    I'm no contractor so the uber expensive levels are out.
    Looking for your thoughts, opinions, experiences.
    Originally posted by Taya Kyle, American Gun
    There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

You can you use your phone, thats what I did.
    There's a 'Level APP' and it uses your gyroscope (Gyrometer) on your phone. I've used it to hang pictures mirrors and it works pretty well.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Yup. Know that app well and use it. This time I'm looking to "red line" the wall for many pictures. Like a collage.
      There comes a time when honest debate, serious diplomatic efforts, and logical arguments have been exhausted and only men and women willing to take up arms against evil will suffice to save the freedom of a nation or continent.

Comment

Originally posted by Darren M View Post
        Yup. Know that app well and use it. This time I'm looking to "red line" the wall for many pictures. Like a collage.
        Don’t be a pussy, just “eyeball” it! It will be fine!
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Snap a chalk line and start a trend!

Comment

My OCD won't allow eyeball level. I can just see that chalk line horizontal pin striping..... tempting but nahhh

Comment

I'd go with something like a Ryobi Air Grip or comparable. FF to 2:26 to see it in action

Comment

Working...
              X