Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attacks on AAPI

So what gives?

Almost all the reports of attacks on AAPI are by other POC, namely black males and females. The articles I've seen never mention the race of the attacker and often have very blury or lightened photos of the attacker. You have to actually look for their mug shots to confirm.

I've seen some articles trying to pin the attacks on Trumps racist "China virus" comments as the tinder that started the fire.

I'm really curious to see how this will play out. I think we are starting to dabble into Chappells black white supremicist skit according to the media.

You know what gives. The media will spin anything it possible can to make the right look bad. Even when they know the exact opposite of their story is true, they post rhetoric anyway.

Comment

You noticed they were all about printing every story they could on the subject until they figured out that the vast majority of the attacks were committed by black males.

It is no different than them ignoring the fact that young black males make up 3.5% of the population and commit over half of violent crimes in this country. They have been ignoring that for decades. Then everyone wants to know why the police treat that demographic like total shit.
      Originally posted by racrguy
      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
      Originally posted by racrguy
      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Am I the only one who had to google AAPI?
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
          I would have, but I just waited for more posts to figure it out.

Comment

Nope, I did as well.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              It is no different than them ignoring the fact that young black males make up 3.5% of the population and commit over half of violent crimes in this country. ... Then everyone wants to know why the police treat that demographic like total shit.
              And here's an accurate representation of all the people who want to know that, and who disagree with the way the police treat that demographic.

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.
              WH

Comment

Nope.

Comment

I'm sorry I read the news. I'll change the subject to attacks on slanty eyed fucks as soon as I get a hold of a mod.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                    I'm sorry I read the news. I'll change the subject to attacks on slanty eyed fucks as soon as I get a hold of a mod.
                    Wow it only took a whole month to apologize.

Comment

It’s almost like a group of people with social immunity are racist.

Comment

give em immunity and their real nature comes out
                        WH

Comment

Working...
                        X