Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Walmart doesn't have any change! Everything under a dollar is free.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You think Amazon will ever be bigger than Walmart?

Comment

FUCK Walmart. I can get all I need from the grocery store, Tractor Supply, or The hardware store.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        What are talking about? As of 2020, Walmart’s total equity is $74.66 billion. For fiscal year 2020, Walmart’s revenue increased 6.7% to reach $559 billion. Walmart still has bigger total revenue numbers than Amazon
        Well it would seem to be obvious... Amazon is 50% of the online retail in the U.S. Everyone else (including walmart) has to squeeze into the other half. Brick and mortar stores aren't the wave of the future, they're slowly and steadily being phased out. Amazon took such a big bite out of walmart that they'll never regain their former glory.
        The stores only need to be roughly 1/4 their current size nowadays. Maybe less. I know what kind of products I like. Not having to go to the store is wonderful.

And as I'm sure you're aware, walmart has become a joke. I can remember when people still respected them, back in the early-mid 2000's. I haven't been in one in more than 2 years. No need really, and target is far nicer. Now you go in walmart and you all you see is the tent people.
        WH

Comment

Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
          You think Amazon will ever be bigger than Walmart?
          JPMorgan predicts that Amazon will overtake Walmart as the largest U.S. retailer in 2022

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
          Well it would seem to be obvious... Amazon is 50% of the online retail in the U.S. Everyone else (including walmart) has to squeeze into the other half. Brick and mortar stores aren't the wave of the future, they're slowly and steadily being phased out. Amazon took such a big bite out of walmart that they'll never regain their former glory.
          The stores only need to be roughly 1/4 their current size nowadays. Maybe less. I know what kind of products I like. Not having to go to the store is wonderful.

And as I'm sure you're aware, walmart has become a joke. I can remember when people still respected them, back in the early-mid 2000's. I haven't been in one in more than 2 years. No need really, and target is far nicer. Now you go in walmart and you all you see is the tent people.
          I like target's new stores but 20 years ago they weren't any better than Kmart and their stores were dirty and nasty. Target has turned a complete 180. It's amazing. Walmart's quality of the items they sell in the boxed stores are getting terrible especially home goods, kitchen appliances, and electronics that are only available in Walmart

Comment

Target supporting all that SJW gender bs that is going on keeps me out of there.

CN

Comment

The only stance a company can take that will stop me from giving their stores any of my business is posting a 30.06 sign at the entrance. I extend that to their online operations as well if they have one. Their take on LGBTQ issues matters not at all to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                Whats the benefit?
                Not having all of you activities documented and tracked. Other then business expenses that go to a card not linked to my credit report I pay cash for everything.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                  Not having all of you activities documented and tracked. Other then business expenses that go to a card not linked to my credit report I pay cash for everything.
                  Oh no, you mean the gubment knows when I buy butt wipes and briskets?

Say it aint so . . .
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    Oh no, you mean the gubment knows when I buy butt wipes and briskets?

Say it aint so . . .
                    If they really cared, the agents listening to your phone conversations would show up at your next BBQ(or trip to the shitter).

Comment

Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      If they really cared, the agents listening to your phone conversations would show up at your next BBQ(or trip to the shitter).
                      You don't use burner phone for calls?

I get a new nonwif, nongps burner phone weekly. I make sure to pay for it IN CASH!

And just in case they are listening, I use a voice scrambler too.
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X