Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mecum this week in Dallas

Anyone going?

I would like to but don't know if i can free up time.

Comment

I'd like to go, but I may buy a car I don't need...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        no such thing sucka!

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
          Lol I hear that. I was watching last night on TV looked to be some pretty good early deals.

Comment

A friend from way back was going to drive up from Baton Rouge and we were going to go. Hurricane Ida changed that plan.

One of the neighbors has a street-legal NASCAR (or replica) that he was going to run thru to sell.

Comment

I have an entire list of cars I refuse to drive because I’m scared I will buy more. The garage and driveway are already full. The front of the house is where the dailies park and Jr has the side parking. I have no room, otherwise I’d love to go.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post

One of the neighbors has a street-legal NASCAR (or replica) that he was going to run thru to sell.
                Was it the Interstate Batteries Chevy? I actually saw that last night.

Comment

Sure was. He's had it at least 5 years. He's always said it was a real NASCAR car but he isn't really a car guy so I take that with a grain of salt. It sounds good when he drives it around the hood. I've never looked at it up close.
                  Last edited by slow84lx; 09-10-2021, 08:11 PM.

Comment

I talked to him tonight, it did he sell. If anybody need a street legal 2007 NASCAR Monre Carlo he still wants to sell it.

Comment

Working...
                    X