Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Someone's going to hell for that one.

Comment

• They're probably just tired of all those commercials that beg for money. That probably goes to someone's pocket, and not to any poor people.
      WH

Comment

• LMMFAO! at the tune comment that follows

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Hahahah!! Play the music too. Man's a genius. Craizie is gonna shed a tear when he sees this!

Oh man i died laughing

WH

Comment

• On a similar note.

Comment

• fuck goodwill thrift shops

Comment

• RIP Norm.

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
                      fuck goodwill thrift shops
                      Fuck the Red Cross. I'll shit on them anytime I get the chance.

My grandpa fought in WWII and was captured in Northern Africa. He was moved to Poland where he spent roughly 27 months as a POW. Upon being freed, they made the grueling trek from Poland to France. He was never a big guy, maybe 5'7" and 135lbs before the war, and upon arrival in France was near 80lbs. He had either lost or had all of his teeth knocked out as a result of malnutrition or heavy-handed control.

When he arrived, the Red Cross attempted to sell him, SELL HIM, coffee. Since he had apparently forgot his wallet, he walked away. The Salvation Army provided him with a blanket, coffee, and food to eat while he was waiting to get checked out and sent back to the states. I'll donate to the Salvation Army, but the Red Cross can suck a dog's red rocket.

Comment

• Originally posted by line-em-up View Post
                        On a similar note.

Damn, now I feel like a sucker. I ALWAYS donate old clothes, my kids old toys, kids old clothes to Goodwill and never request a receipt for tax purposes. F That now. > What is the alternative that will actually go to a needy family?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                          Fuck the Red Cross. I'll shit on them anytime I get the chance.

My grandpa fought in WWII and was captured in Northern Africa. He was moved to Poland where he spent roughly 27 months as a POW. Upon being freed, they made the grueling trek from Poland to France. He was never a big guy, maybe 5'7" and 135lbs before the war, and upon arrival in France was near 80lbs. He had either lost or had all of his teeth knocked out as a result of malnutrition or heavy-handed control.

When he arrived, the Red Cross attempted to sell him, SELL HIM, coffee. Since he had apparently forgot his wallet, he walked away. The Salvation Army provided him with a blanket, coffee, and food to eat while he was waiting to get checked out and sent back to the states. I'll donate to the Salvation Army, but the Red Cross can suck a dog's red rocket.
                          really?

Comment

• Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Damn, now I feel like a sucker. I ALWAYS donate old clothes, my kids old toys, kids old clothes to Goodwill and never request a receipt for tax purposes. F That now. > What is the alternative that will actually go to a needy family?
                            Salvation Army or local church.

Comment

• My Father In Law was at St Vith at The Battle of The Bulge. After the battle was over, he said the Red Cross was selling coffee and DoNuts to GI's. He had no use for the Red Cross either

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X