• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks damn good!!
    Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• I would have stuck with steel wheels and caps.. looks good though!

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
        I would have stuck with steel wheels and caps.. looks good though!

I understand completely, and figured that would actually be the first comment posted after the pics. But once again, those weren't my wheels, I was just borrowing them, as they belong on a friends 53' F100. Ive still got a set of steelies (Color Matched Green) that I can interchange...but, from day 1...I built this truck with the 20" torque thrust wheels in mind.
        sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Bringit View Post
          I understand completely, and figured that would actually be the first comment posted after the pics. But once again, those weren't my wheels, I was just borrowing them, as they belong on a friends 53' F100. Ive still got a set of steelies (Color Matched Green) that I can interchange...but, from day 1...I built this truck with the 20" torque thrust wheels in mind.
          I saw that those weren't yours, but you had talked about doing the same.

It's just a taste thing, and I am not saying it to knock your truck at all, it still looks great.

I have a bias only because I do not like chrome torque thrusts on anything.. Well, I should say I would not prefer them. I don't think they detract from the looks but I don't think they improve them either.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            I saw that those weren't yours, but you had talked about doing the same.

It's just a taste thing, and I am not saying it to knock your truck at all, it still looks great.

I have a bias only because I do not like chrome torque thrusts on anything.. Well, I should say I would not prefer them. I don't think they detract from the looks but I don't think they improve them either.
            Yea, I just knew that I wanted a 20" wheel/tire combo. And its somewhat difficult to do on a classic truck, without looking ghetto. So, I know the Torque Thrust II is done over and over, but its a style that doesn't look out of place on a 45-50 year old truck.

I build them to my taste, but I post pics of them to get everyone else's opinions...and I don't mind any opinion good, bad, or indifferent.
            sigpic

Comment

• Damn, i love it man. I want to build one now. And sell it for gas monkey prices.

Comment

• Truck looks great.

Originally posted by redrocket5.0 View Post
                Damn, i love it man. I want to build one now. And sell it for gas monkey prices.
                LOL
                2012 FX2 ecoboost------2013 Boss 302

Past vehicles: 4 93 cobras, 96 cobra, 99 cobra, 3 03-04 cobras, 8 fox bodies, 3 94-95 gt's, 04 Lighting, SVT contour, 02 Saleen, 2 03 Mach 1's, 02,03,05GT's, 01,08 bullitt, 65 Coupe, 07,11SI, 11 HD f150,06 Silverado SS,07 TBSS, 2012 Boss 302, 2013 GHIG GT

Comment

• Very nice.
                  sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                  17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                  13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                  86 SVO - Sold
                  '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                  01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                  65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

• Damn good looking truck...

Comment

• what a piece of JUNK! I'll trade you for a 94 Lightning as it sits...

just kidding by the way on the junk comment....looks bad ass!

Comment

• Not much of an update. Been pretty busy lately. But, I had a chance to get the hood back on and lined up, and figured I would grab a quick cell phone pic. It was already dark, but grabbed it anyways to show any kind of progress at all. its been moving along at a snails pace, but I hope to be finished before the end of year. And also plan on getting some decent pics of the truck this weekend. Weathers supposed to be nice.

sigpic

Comment

• Impressive man! Not just the truck. But that you did the work to get it that Impressive
                          GOD BLESS TEXAS
                          August Landscaping
                          214-779-7278
                          Seb's high class.
                          He'll mow your grass.
                          He'll kick your ass.
                          And while his kidney stones pass,
                          He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

• I dig it! Need pics next to the flamed stang!
                            Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                              Impressive man! Not just the truck. But that you did the work to get it that Impressive
                              HA! That thing is covered in 3" of dust. It was a great work bench for this project. Hasnt moved in 6 or 7 years!
                              sigpic

Comment

• That looks great man. Love the color combo!!
                                04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                                There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                                X