God and Country Politics and Religion

Old 07-03-2021, 11:16 AM   #28421
Fastback
Time Served

Fastback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 11:20 AM   #28422
Fastback
Time Served

This is along the lines of: The Left expects us to forgive DACA kids for the sins of their parents,the immediate generation of people, yet, white people will never be finished paying for the sins of their ancestors from hundreds of years ago.
Old 07-03-2021, 11:21 AM   #28423
Fastback
Time Served

Happy 4th of July weekend
Old 07-03-2021, 12:36 PM   #28424
line-em-up
Proud Domestic Terrorist
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Strychnine View Post
When they say "inland port" (IIPOD - International Inland Port of Dallas) they're talking about intermodal hubs for rail, trucking, etc - Project update from a few yrs ago here.

But, fun fact, in the past they actually wanted to get barges from GOM to DFW on the Trinity. For some history on all of that here's a good article: How Landlocked Dallas Once Tried to Become a Port City

The idea goes back to 1892 when they started clearing the river. The first paddleboat made it the 700 miles from the gulf all the way to Dallas in 1893... which took nearly a year to do.
Not long before he was killed JFK signed a $900M package that would widen and straighten the river near Dallas, and even over toward Fort Worth (this is why the river now lives in a man-made channel west and south of downtown and not in its original path), but eventually the building of DFW Airport put an end to all of it.

A while ago (years) someone made a rendering of what Dallas as a real inland shipping port could look like:

While the Trinity River doesn't look like that, they still turned Dallas into an inland port. Just drive along I-45 south of I-20 and you'll see all of the yards and shipping containers.
line-em-up is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2021, 02:01 PM   #28425
Fastback
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post
While the Trinity River doesn't look like that, they still turned Dallas into an inland port. Just drive along I-45 south of I-20 and you'll see all of the yards and shipping containers.
The whole thing is pretty cool while being not cool at the same time.
It's cool bc as an international port, Dallas has even more assurance of success and Mexican beers.
Not cool because part of the globalist world view to relieve the people of their control of the land. If it wasn't the plan, they would for one thing stop foreign property purchases as part of some concerted effort to roadblock the selling out of the US.
Old 07-03-2021, 05:49 PM   #28426
Broncojohnny
Lifer

The idea of an inland port is really just a tax scheme to avoid the inventory tax. It isn't a new idea, the thousands of acres of land around DFW airport that the airport owns (another absurd fleecing of taxpayers) have been giving the same tax advantage for decades now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2021, 03:15 PM   #28427
Fastback
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broncojohnny View Post
The idea of an inland port is really just a tax scheme to avoid the inventory tax. It isn't a new idea, the thousands of acres of land around DFW airport that the airport owns (another absurd fleecing of taxpayers) have been giving the same tax advantage for decades now.
Interesting take on tax skirting.
Old 07-04-2021, 03:24 PM   #28428
Fastback
Time Served

Old 07-04-2021, 03:25 PM   #28429
Fastback
Time Served

Old 07-04-2021, 03:26 PM   #28430
Fastback
Time Served

this is right up there with don't judge
Old 07-04-2021, 06:15 PM   #28431
Gasser64
Lifer

Yeah I've swtiched over to just calling them all commies, all the time. And you should too.

You're a Nazi. Nope, stfu, doesn't matter you Nazi. ... Ok commie.

Commie carries a very negative connotation most people. So just make them wear that label (which actually fits) since they've already pasted the Nazi label all over you.
Old 07-04-2021, 09:42 PM   #28432
Trip McNeely
Black Ac

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fastback View Post
this is right up there with don't judge
He is the poster child for I live in my parents basement and listen to rage against the machine.
Trip McNeely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 04:42 PM   #28433
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Quote:
I get the ignorant shit, but that dude sat on his neck for 9 1/2 minutes and he was unresponsive for 3 minutes of that. Fuck the police.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2021, 04:43 PM   #28434
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Quote:
The same shit happened here in Texas....
Old 07-05-2021, 04:48 PM   #28435
Fastback
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
I get the ignorant shit, but that dude sat on his neck for 9 1/2 minutes and he was unresponsive for 3 minutes of that. Fuck the police.
I don't disagree. Though I believe he died of other causes, namely o.d., that cop def presented as a give a shit might as well have murderer. But the thing that gets me is how the press uses GF and that is why St. Floyd of Fentanyl. It's ridiculous how they have built him up bc they are such lying sacks of shit
Old 07-05-2021, 04:49 PM   #28436
Fastback
Time Served

NextDoor Karens be like....
Old 07-05-2021, 04:56 PM   #28437
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Quote:
I don't disagree. Though I believe he died of other causes, namely o.d., that cop def presented as a give a shit might as well have murderer. But the thing that gets me is how the press uses GF and that is why St. Floyd of Fentanyl. It's ridiculous how they have built him up bc they are such lying sacks of shit
Yea, he might have. He might have died from having some faggot on his neck for 9 1/2 minutes, too. Who gives a shit if he was a junkie? We all have our vices. He definitely brought upon the whole interaction on himself, but dude didn't deserve to die, nor did the media need to saint him.
Old 07-05-2021, 04:57 PM   #28438
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Quote:
NextDoor Karens be like....
Man am I feeling like an old liberal piece of shit right now. No one wants to hear that shit. Fuck off out of town and do it.
Old 07-05-2021, 05:07 PM   #28439
Fastback
Time Served

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
Yea, he might have. He might have died from having some faggot on his neck for 9 1/2 minutes, too. Who gives a shit if he was a junkie? We all have our vices. He definitely brought upon the whole interaction on himself, but dude didn't deserve to die, nor did the media need to saint him.
There is a saying if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. So it does matter that he was a junkie. Policing people is very dangerous work for everyone involved. No he did NOT deserve to die. He deserved a trial etc. But he was on a suicide mission and what happened to him was par for the course he put himself on.
Old 07-05-2021, 05:19 PM   #28440
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Quote:
There is a saying if you live by the sword, you die by the sword. So it does matter that he was a junkie. Policing people is very dangerous work for everyone involved. No he did NOT deserve to die. He deserved a trial etc. But he was on a suicide mission and what happened to him was par for the course he put himself on.
That's fucking bull shit. I hope no one you care about has to suffer from depression or any other form of mental illness / addiction.

Tags
2020 year of no naynigs, 2021 year of no nays too, all nays back to africa, aoc 4 vp, community laffs at ssjunk, fuckthecabal, grab them by the pussy, i voted straight blue, joe bidindu nuffin, magnus wants blm cock, nay beg 4 white cock asap, nay buys w food stamps, nay sez don't pull out, nay sez take this pussy, old dookie fingers, pmmewhensvoleafs, president joe biden, reintroduce segregation, svasinine-855, trump=obama08, trumplolz@christians