DFW Mustangs    

Go Back   DFW Mustangs > General > God and Country

God and Country Politics and Religion

Old 09-06-2021, 07:27 PM   #28581
Tx Redneck
Wannabe puter fixor
VIP Member

Location: On the straight and narrow,stumbling at best, only by Gods grace.
Send a message via Skype™ to Tx Redneck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool cat View Post
We are now in a bizarro world, Aussies let themselves into it first. In highly vaxed countries such as Israel, where Covid cases are still off the charts, its now at the point of 2 shot and below people are inferior to 3 shot and above. And yet they are all still getting sick.
I cannot help but think the whole "vax status" is just another means to divide and conquer, right in line with all the labels being created to "identify" ourselves.
Tx Redneck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 07:36 PM   #28582
4EyedTurd
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tx Redneck View Post
I cannot help but think the whole "vax status" is just another means to divide and conquer, right in line with all the labels being created to "identify" ourselves.
Man, I think you’re on the money with that. The crazy contrast in attitudes from vaxd and not is mind blowing to me.
4EyedTurd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 10:25 PM   #28583
AnthonyS
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
Man, I think you’re on the money with that. The crazy contrast in attitudes from vaxd and not is mind blowing to me.
Rumor has it some of the "vaxx pass" businesses, venues and travel places will only accept 2 or more shots. They won't accept the one J&J shot..... or the Astrazeneca, or the Chinese version. Two or more shots with infinite boosters sure is a lot more lucrative for the shot manufacturer; that's for sure.
AnthonyS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-06-2021, 11:51 PM   #28584
Gasser64
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by line-em-up View Post

It is important the world sees what is happening in Australia, which was once known to be a first world country with human and civil rights.
Wasn't there something like that going on back in the okenyan days? People being held that they wouldn't release... for something. It was posted here, can't remember. I wonder whatever happened to those poor people. I'd at least kill 1 guard in an attempt to escape. More if at all possible.

I bet I could make them die by that gas canister. I bet if that's all they breathe as it's being forced down their throat, they'd die.
Old 09-07-2021, 06:59 AM   #28585
The King
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnthonyS View Post
Rumor has it some of the "vaxx pass" businesses, venues and travel places will only accept 2 or more shots. They won't accept the one J&J shot..... or the Astrazeneca, or the Chinese version. Two or more shots with infinite boosters sure is a lot more lucrative for the shot manufacturer; that's for sure.
A “vaxx pass” such as a CDC card in the U.S. is pretty much worthless with regard to proof of vaccination since they can be rather easily faked, in much the same manner as the ubiquitous paper tags sported on uninsured cars throughout Texas.
The King is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 07:39 AM   #28586
bubbaearl
Lifer

it's just a distraction . i got the trump jab and also had covid last month . kiddo brought it home from football practice . not real bad . i think a large number of kids here have already had it . i have always believed folks who live in the cities are far more unhealthy than folks in the country . living in that pollution has to have a negative impact on your health .
bubbaearl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 09:41 AM   #28587
line-em-up
Proud Domestic Terrorist
VIP Member

https://electionfraud20.org/seth-keshel-reports/texas/

https://electionfraud20.org/seth-keshel-reports/
line-em-up is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 12:02 PM   #28588
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Of the people I know with Covid - the ones not Vaxxed are in the hospital, and have been for almost two weeks. The ones that are Vaxxed are bitching about it at home while thanking God they had the vax.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 01:32 PM   #28589
Grimpala
Lifer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craizie View Post
Of the people I know with Covid - the ones not Vaxxed are in the hospital, and have been for almost two weeks. The ones that are Vaxxed are bitching about it at home while thanking God they had the vax.
I'm glad I don't know you then. The wife and I had it for ~2 weeks, took our prescribed meds and went on our merry way.

Enjoy your gubment jab.
Old 09-07-2021, 03:21 PM   #28590
line-em-up
Proud Domestic Terrorist
VIP Member

Most everyone I know haven't been jabbed at all and many of us, including me, my wife and some of our teenagers have had it and none of us has ended up in the hospital or even gone to the hospital.

Last edited by line-em-up; 09-08-2021 at 06:26 AM.
Old 09-07-2021, 06:16 PM   #28591
Broncojohnny
Lifer

The hospitalization rate is tiny, whole thing is a fucking joke.
Quote:
Originally Posted by racrguy View Post
Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.
Broncojohnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2021, 07:00 PM   #28592
68RR
Lifer

To add to the confusion... I was asymptomatic. The Covid caused a massive blood clot that triggered a nasty heart attack. Had the attack on a Friday, moved out of Coronary ICU and into the Covid ICU the following Monday, and left the hospital that Friday. Never received any Covid meds. Lost two friends to that crap that were Diabetic, which I've been told suffer the highest death rate of all affected by Covid.
Old 09-08-2021, 02:42 AM   #28593
Craizie
Not very WOKE
VIP Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimpala View Post
I'm glad I don't know you then. The wife and I had it for ~2 weeks, took our prescribed meds and went on our merry way.

Enjoy your gubment jab.
Fucking tool.
Craizie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 07:03 AM   #28594
The King
Lifer

We didn’t have COVID affect anyone in our house to our knowledge either in 2020 or so far in 2021, and didn’t experience any negative side effects from both doses of the Moderna mRNA vaccine received in Jan/Feb of this year. Maybe that has been a result of using common sense and listening to the advice of our actual doctors as opposed to following internet BS.
Old 09-08-2021, 07:48 AM   #28595
line-em-up
Proud Domestic Terrorist
VIP Member

This covid virus and the shots should each come with a "your mileage may vary" disclaimer because they both seem to affect people so differently.
Old 09-08-2021, 08:10 AM   #28596
svauto-erotic855
I know everything, I'm older than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by The King View Post
We didn’t have COVID affect anyone in our house to our knowledge either in 2020 or so far in 2021, and didn’t experience any negative side effects from both doses of the Moderna mRNA vaccine received in Jan/Feb of this year. Maybe that has been a result of using common sense and listening to the advice of our actual doctors as opposed to following internet BS.
My neighbor is a nurse and she came down with covid in December of 2020; I kissed her on the mouth so I could catch it and so did my fiance. If I could find somebody that has the Delta variant I would do the same thing.

Good old natural inoculation works way better than a half-assed non-effective man-made vaccine. We've been messing with RNA vaccines for 35 years. The reason none of them have ever hit the market is because none of them ever made it out of clinical trials because they typically only provide resistance to an infection for three or four months. Why do you think they're running around talking about a booster now? I got news, the booster is just another dose of the same vaccine that was ineffective in the first place.
Old 09-08-2021, 08:21 AM   #28597
The King
Lifer

^^^^^
Did you skip over the part of my post that included “….listening to the advice of our actual doctors”? That isn’t you dude, lol.
Old 09-08-2021, 08:27 AM   #28598
svauto-erotic855

Quote:
^^^^^
Did you skip over the part of my post that included “….listening to the advice of our actual doctors”? That isn’t you dude, lol.
Do you think I don't have friends that are doctors that did the same thing?

In a pandemic everyone catches the virus whether they know it or not. You either get sick and get over it, you catch the virus and don't have any symptoms, or you die. It's that simple. The only part of that equation that I could control is when I caught it so I did just that because it was convenient at that time.

History always repeats itself. You should look up the Asiatic or Russian flu pandemic of 1899. They suspect it was caused by another Corona virus. It killed a million people in a few months back when the world's population was one and a half billion. Ironically enough the mortality rate is almost a mirror image of the covid-19 mortality rate despite our advancements in medicine. Mother Nature is stronger and smarter than we ever will be.

Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 09-08-2021 at 08:35 AM.
svauto-erotic855 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2021, 08:35 AM   #28599
The King
Lifer

Good for you, now go have a cookie.
Old 09-08-2021, 08:37 AM   #28600
svauto-erotic855

Quote:
Good for you, now go have a cookie.
I got my cookie 10 months ago asshole; it's called natural immunity. The rest of you that are lining up to get a shot are weak bitches.

Tags
2020 year of no naynigs, 2021 year of no nays too, all nays back to africa, aoc 4 vp, community laffs at ssjunk, fuckthecabal, grab them by the pussy, i voted straight blue, joe bidindu nuffin, magnus wants blm cock, nay beg 4 white cock asap, nay buys w food stamps, nay sez don't pull out, nay sez take this pussy, old dookie fingers, pmmewhensvoleafs, president joe biden, reintroduce segregation, svasinine-855, trump=obama08, trumplolz@christians