No announcement yet.

Another SN95 mustang

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This would’ve been 50 “may or may not” pages way back when.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
      This would’ve been 50 “may or may not” pages way back when.
      Maybe, maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself.

Name that movie without the googles.

Comment

Far as I can tell, your entire enterprise is little more than a solitary man with a messy apartment which may or may not contain a chicken.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
          Maybe, maybe not. Maybe fuck yourself.

Name that movie without the googles.
          My theory on Feds is they’re like mushrooms… feed ’em shit and keep ’em in the dark

Comment

Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            My theory on Feds is they’re like mushrooms… feed ’em shit and keep ’em in the dark
            That was a nice summary of the Navy.

Spent Saturday and Sunday fucking with electrical Gremlins in JRs Focus and repkacing the thermostat and housing. I hate working on FWD cars. Removing motor mounts to get to an alternator.... nuts

I spent Monday organizing the garage. Going to get a four post lift within the next year. Drove red car around a bit. Did some maintenance on blue car and drove it too. Replaced 4.5 rib serpentine belt in SN with new 6 rib shortbelt. F that smog pump. It’ll be a memory soon. Drove SN around too. I still love the sound of a pushrod 5.0.

Garage has all rolling cabinets, wall track to hang junk and modular shelving and a coated floor. I’m doing all I can to make the new garage in new house quite useful and still be available to store cats. A four post lift will allow me to stack two cars and help with work. I’m too old for jackstands.

Comment

I might have just bought an 03 Cobra IRS to put in this car next winter after the challenge, or maybe I didn’t. Heck the car may not exist at all. We might all be running some sophisticated program and being used as alien food like in the matrix.

Comment

I WILL trade you used 5.0 floor mats for that IRS. I WILL also throw in 2 candy canes (different flavors because I'm BAMF and stuffz).

Comment

Originally posted by Blandnuts View Post
                  I WILL trade you used 5.0 floor mats for that IRS. I WILL also throw in 2 candy canes (different flavors because I'm BAMF and stuffz).
                  Wow, I get better offers from methheads on craigslist. I’m gonna have to say no.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                    Wow, I get better offers from methheads on craigslist. I’m gonna have to say no.
                    Like maybe no? Or, no no? I'm not sure I can deal with that kind of rejection.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM
                      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                      Originally posted by Leah
                      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

You need to offer a cashier’s check or used clothing or something good to compete. Ask yourself, what would a Nigerian prince do.....

Comment

WTF would you want to add an IRS to a SN95? That would be one heavy ass turd of a car.
                          Originally posted by racrguy
                          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                          Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                            WTF would you want to add an IRS to a SN95? That would be one heavy ass turd of a car.
                            Heavy like the current Mustangs? It’ll still be lighter. Adding 85 lbs to the rear and losing 125# unsprung weight is huge. I already have a tubular front K and will run aluminum heads when I do the IRS. The car will be plenty light compared to current pony cars.
                            Last edited by AnthonyS; 12-20-2018, 09:20 PM.

Comment

So IRS, TFS stage 1 cam, aluminum heads and what it takes to use them (intake, throttle body, mass air, injectors, headers) and you are going to claim to be under $2,000?
                              What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                              Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                                So IRS, TFS stage 1 cam, aluminum heads and what it takes to use them (intake, throttle body, mass air, injectors, headers) and you are going to claim to be under $2,000?
                                Nope a lot of that is post challenge. For the challenge, I will have an e cam, gt40 irons, injectors, headers, full exhaust and be under budget. If you wanna kniw the deets get in the game. I have a fully built 8.8 with 3.73s for this event. The IRS gets stored until after. I’d like to get it in the budget but it won’t happen.

Comment

Working...
                                X