Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kobe Bryant deceased

Anybody see the breaking news? Helicopter crash

That is too bad. From what I understand except for all of the rapes he was falsely accused of and the constant cheating on his wife he was a decent man that no one had anything bad to say about.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

I guess if your gonna fly in a chopper and your rich. Fly it yourself and watch the maintenance like a hawk. He lived better than most ever will so he really can’t be mad. RIP

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        That is too bad. From what I understand except for all of the rapes he was falsely accused of and the constant cheating on his wife he was a decent man that no one had anything bad to say about.
        FWIR, he was accused of rapes, before and after he was married, cheating on his wife and YOU think he's a decent man?

LMFAO, I guess you're entitled to your opinion...
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Also, I never did care for him since he was the Mavs competition, he always had that my shit don't stink attitude. I'm not wishing bad on him just didn't care for him.
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

IDGAF about how he was as a man, and I wasn't a Lakers fan, but he was fun to watch. RIP.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

You can say whatever about him on or off the court. It's still sad.

However what's even more is one of the deceased is his 13 year old daughter. I got no words with that.
              Los Angeles Rams 11-5
              Last Game - Loss vs. San Fransisco
              Up Next - vs. Atlanta

2017 NFC West Division Champions

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                This was his apology on raping the girl in Colorado.

"First, I want to apologize directly to the young woman involved in this incident. I want to apologize to her for my behavior that night and for the consequences she has suffered in the past year. Although this year has been incredibly difficult for me personally, I can only imagine the pain she has had to endure. I also want to apologize to her parents and family members, and to my family and friends and supporters, and to the citizens of Eagle, Colo.I also want to make it clear that I do not question the motives of this young woman. No money has been paid to this woman. She has agreed that this statement will not be used against me in the civil case. Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did. After months of reviewing discovery, listening to her attorney, and even her testimony in person, I now understand how she feels that she did not consent to this encounter.I issue this statement today fully aware that while one part of this case ends today, another remains. I understand that the civil case against me will go forward. That part of this case will be decided by and between the parties directly involved in the incident and will no longer be a financial or emotional drain on the citizens of the state of Colorado."

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  FWIR, he was accused of rapes, before and after he was married, cheating on his wife and YOU think he's a decent man?

pretty sure he's making a joke
                  WH

Comment

That chopper was manufactured in 1991. Not that I know much but it wasn’t the newest helicopter around. Sikorsky S-76B N72EX
                    Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 01-26-2020, 04:49 PM.

Comment

what year is yours?

Comment

I don’t own one but if I did it wouldn’t be a 91 model. I sure wouldn’t be up in some smoky hills risking my life for a few hours of time. So what’s your guess? Mine is controlled flight into terrain low visibility

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post

Have you ever heard of a Roman orator named Cicero? I was using his techniques of talking bad about someone and airing all their dirty laundry while at the same time saying you're not talking bad about them.

That helicopters is as rugged as an anvil. I think the investigation is going to show that somebody accidentally flew it into an obstruction.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

All the wrong "your" usage in this thread is no way to pay respects to this man.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                              All the wrong "your" usage in this thread is no way to pay respects to this man.
                              Lol
                              sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
                              17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
                              13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
                              86 SVO - Sold
                              '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
                              01 TJ - new toy - Sold
                              65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

Working...
                              X