No announcement yet.

what was I thinking?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally got a new video out. I'm currently have enough footage for two more episodes, and am going racing again Sunday. So be prepared for a lot more stuff from me. Also I played a lot more with this video, so as usual let me know what you think. There's still a few audio issues, it's a mixture of my speaking habits, and my headphones while editing. It sounds level to me while editing, but my ears are jacked, and I don't notice until later when someone points it out to me. I hope to have gotten over this problem in the future.

Comment

• You must be doing well with these videos. This latest one popped up on my phone as a suggested video from You Tube.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
        You must be doing well with these videos. This latest one popped up on my phone as a suggested video from You Tube.
        That's more because youtube knows what you've watched historically...though it does look like his views are doing ok for a small channel.

Comment

• Originally posted by BigDumbRedneck View Post
          You must be doing well with these videos. This latest one popped up on my phone as a suggested video from You Tube.
          HA, awesome! I think it has to do with a more regular post schedule. I'm also whoring myself out on facebook instagram and reddit. I'ts good to hear I'm showing up though. I'm getting about 500-600 views on average. Seems like that's my audience right now. I'm hoping the upped quality of my edits and some more humor laced in there will grow my people a bit. Also the next two videos should be good.

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
          That's more because youtube knows what you've watched historically...though it does look like his views are doing ok for a small channel.
          Ya, thanks everyone for watching these. Also I've been playing the google algorithm game. pictures of my car are starting to move closer up the google image search when you search rallycar and mustang, or even offroad mustang. I went with wild paint in neon colors for a reason and it seems to be working. The mod I did monday that will be in an upcoming video should draw in some views.

Comment

• Latest video is really good man. I've been making sure to like them and watch them all the way through. Keep up the quality entertainment!

Comment

• this was the point of no return. lol Monday was a very itchy day. I hate fiberglass.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                Latest video is really good man. I've been making sure to like them and watch them all the way through. Keep up the quality entertainment!
                thanks man, it really helps. I've yet to actually get anything except fun and conversation with strangers, but we will see where it goes.

Comment

• Let me guess, GT500 hood vent?

Comment

Let me guess, GT500 hood vent?
                    DING DING, WINNER LOL I was getting concerned about engine temps with all the high rpm and low speed.

Comment

• Nice!

Lookin' pretty race car now man. I agree with keeping the door panels. Not a ton of weight savings, but much more comfortable with them on there. I still say the floor pan/door jams need some white paint for the body-in-white look.

Comment

Nice!

Lookin' pretty race car now man. I agree with keeping the door panels. Not a ton of weight savings, but much more comfortable with them on there. I still say the floor pan/door jams need some white paint for the body-in-white look.
                        I agree, and plan on doing it because of your suggestion. So thanks for that. I still need to put a wing on it, but the look is pretty much where I want it. Other than sponsor logos. lol

Really looking forward to the race Sunday. The wife is hooked and really wants to run again.

Comment

• Awww yeah...how big of a wing you going with?!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                            Awww yeah...how big of a wing you going with?!
                            I'm thinking 80's nascar style.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4bangen View Post
                              I'm thinking 80's nascar style.
                              Ahh so more of a spoiler? Or do you mean like a 1970s style superbird?

You should go full on sprint car

Comment

• Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
                                Ahh so more of a spoiler? Or do you mean like a 1970s style superbird?

You should go full on sprint car
                                go on...

Comment

Working...
                                X