Bridgeport, Sat Dec 12

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bridgeport, Sat Dec 12

Jared and myself (hopefully some others) will be heading out to Bridgeport this Saturday, come on out!
    Plan on meeting there at 10 AM

I'll probably be there, though I'm currently sans 4x4. I'll ride with Jared and am bringing my drone and gopro's to get some footage.

Edit: though, frankly I've already driven the 4x2 van hundreds of miles off road in terrain as difficult as about 80% of Bridgeport. I don't even think I'm going to 4x4 convert this one after all, just need to throw some gears and a LSD in the rear and it'll otherwise do what I want.

I may eventually sell this and buy an extended body E250/350 with the 5.4 to convert, as it'll be a better candidate than my E150 with the 4.6.
    Last edited by Chili; 12-08-2020, 11:29 AM.

Comment

Looks like we may get some rain tonight. Hopefully not a whole lot. I'm locked and loaded, either way.

Comment

I wish I could join in but have to work.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
        2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by Chili View Post
          I'll probably be there, though I'm currently sans 4x4. I'll ride with Jared and am bringing my drone and gopro's to get some footage.

Edit: though, frankly I've already driven the 4x2 van hundreds of miles off road in terrain as difficult as about 80% of Bridgeport. I don't even think I'm going to 4x4 convert this one after all, just need to throw some gears and a LSD in the rear and it'll otherwise do what I want.

I may eventually sell this and buy an extended body E250/350 with the 5.4 to convert, as it'll be a better candidate than my E150 with the 4.6.
          Halfway camping conversion ready for ya, but no Ford. 4x4 diesel Chevy

Comment

Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
            Halfway camping conversion ready for ya, but no Ford. 4x4 diesel Chevy

https://macon.craigslist.org/for/d/w...218913504.html
            $12,500 for that? The interior better be lined with cowskin rugs.

Comment

Working...
            X