15 years later

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
    Careful. He'll try to diddle you, for sure.
    Try? H is always successful.

Comment

Lowering Springs and grill delete.

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
        Yeah, well, must be nice to have one that ain't from 1994
        Originally posted by noshine4mine View Post
        lol,
        I tried to find a new one in primer to bring me back to the good ole days, strangely no one had that color.
        Needs a white hood to be complete.
        G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
          Needs a white 4" cowl hood to be complete.
          fixed.

Comment

That looks very nice, what grill delete company make that?
            Originally posted by Silverback
            Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Looks good!
              Originally posted by stevo
              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Is there that big of a difference from a 94 GT? Aside from the obvious power increase. They ride nicer? More luxurious somehow? I just have my doubts that they're actually "nicer". It's a pony car after all not a 1979 Cadillac
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  That looks very nice, what grill delete company make that?
                  I did it myself. The grill itself is from Customcargrills.com. I cut out the stock shit and put that mesh behind it.

Comment

Is there that big of a difference from a 94 GT? Aside from the obvious power increase. They ride nicer? More luxurious somehow? I just have my doubts that they're actually "nicer". It's a pony car after all not a 1979 Cadillac
                    Have you ridden in one? It's not even close.

Stevo

Comment

Just for starters, it’s 2 chassis platforms and a standard IRS away from the Fox. It also makes more than double the power and typically won’t try to kill you in light rain conditions.
                      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                      dont downshift!!
                      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                        Just for starters, it’s 2 chassis platforms and a standard IRS away from the Fox. It also makes more than double the power and typically won’t try to kill you in light rain conditions.
                        Well, there goes all the fun!

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                          Fox Body and 5k(7.5k for inflation, maybe) still whoops that ass though.
                          G'Day Mate

Comment

Holy shit, that is a dumb question. Did you really think Ford reskinned a 94 GT and threw a new drivetrain at it?

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                              Holy shit, that is a dumb question. Did you really think Ford reskinned a 94 GT and threw a new drivetrain at it?
                              Consider the source. I can’t see why anyone converses or acknowledges this person.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Consider the source. I can’t see why anyone converses or acknowledges this person.
                                The only person I ever put on my ignore (that I remember) was NayNay... I just couldn't take the trolling. However we are facebook friends and he's cool, no issues, wish he had been that way on here all the time. Gasser, man recently I've been debating putting him on my ignore list as I just can't consume that level of stupidity on a regular basis.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X