Anyone bought or drove a Mach E?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone bought or drove a Mach E?

Just curious if any of the members have bought or drove a Mach E yet?

Originally posted by 1carcrazyguy View Post
    Just curious if any of the members have bought or drove a Mach E yet?
    Haven't driven a Mach E but have driven a buddies 760 hp 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500....that was a hoot.

Comment

No, I'm straight...
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
        No, I'm straight...
        looking to buy one as we live in a small town and 90% of our driving is around town. Wife drove a reg cab R/T truck (16k miles in 7 years) and I drive my 4 door crew cab 4x4. If we used the Mach E for a daily we could probably survive on 2-3 tanks of fuel a year in the second vehicle. Just weighing options at this point. She has wanted a Tesla for a while but no way I was paying 100k for the MODEL X.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
          Haven't driven a Mach E but have driven a buddies 760 hp 2020 Mustang Shelby GT500....that was a hoot.
          Don’t need another piece of garage art! Got two overweight barges sitting in the garage now
          Attached Files

Comment

No, I'm straight...
            hahaha

Comment

Get the new electric Hummer SUV instead.
              Ford
              GM
              Toyota
              VAG

Comment

I had a golden arrow rc electric car once.. wrecked that bitch into a curb 30 or so years ago
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                  I had a golden arrow rc electric car once.. wrecked that bitch into a curb 30 or so years ago
                  I had this one.

Originally posted by stevo
                  Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

I ran one of these into the ground and broke tons of pieces off it, but it kept going forever.

Comment

I've had no interest in owning a Tesla up until recently, Cheetah mode has definitely peaked my interest. I don't think I'll ever get past the vanilla design language, I don't care how aerodynamical it is. The Taycan, however, has me genuinely interested, it will ne on the short list when I finally get to replace the Mustang with a new toy.

The Mach is more interesting to me than the Tesla due to the company's heritage and price point, but still to far to that side of the "meh" scale.

Comment

Y’all need to get a modern RC then....way more fun, way more durable and way way faster!
                        Attached Files

Comment

They should have chosen other name, a new one or recycle one of the old currently unused ones..

Then they leave the mustang name for actual mustangs, and should be working on a electric powered one as an option for us too..

I'd have to go Tesla Cyber Truck if I was gonna spend 40-60k on an electric.. You either love or hate those, there's no meh factor there, lol.. Styling,bullet proof glass, 0-60 numbers, and tow capacity would be my reasons.. range seems to be around the same..
                          WRX

Comment

I agree. I think they should have just used MACH E and left it at that.

As for the cyber wedge....you just have to hope the glass isn’t the same material as the reveal glass! Lol

Comment

No, I'm straight...
                              lmfao!!!

I'm actually thinking of buying one once my lease is up on my new Aviator in three years, they should have the bugs worked out by then. Though I will always own a V-8 powered Mustang until the gasoline runs completely out or I have died'd...
                              Originally posted by Silverback
                              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                              X