All thieves can burn in hell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
    Have him arrested. While he is locked up, break into his house and take everything of value to sell and recouped the losses plus labor. When he gets out, beat his ass.
    I’ll take “what would SVO do” for $100.

Comment

Sue......

Comment

How much money are you dealing with?

I'd go see him face to face and tell him that I didn't care what he had to do, sell a car, a kidney, suck cocks at the truck stop, whatever he had to do but he has three days to completely replace the money. I'd leave the consequences to his imagination. Tell his employer, his wife and his neighbors too. Pass out flyers with his picture on it. Fuck him.

I worked for a guy that was on a committee that was raising money for a new synagogue. The treasurer for that project had a gambling addiction and gambled away $300K that they raised. After he got a look at the inside of the police station he went to his relatives for loans and came up with the money.
        Originally posted by racrguy
        What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
        Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by red89notch View Post
          Have him arrested. While he is locked up, break into his house and take everything of value to sell and recouped the losses plus labor. When he gets out, beat his ass.
          Don't forget to fuck his old lady and his cat.
          What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
            How much money are you dealing with?

I'd go see him face to face and tell him that I didn't care what he had to do, sell a car, a kidney, suck cocks at the truck stop, whatever he had to do but he has three days to completely replace the money. I'd leave the consequences to his imagination. Tell his employer, his wife and his neighbors too. Pass out flyers with his picture on it. Fuck him.

I worked for a guy that was on a committee that was raising money for a new synagogue. The treasurer for that project had a gambling addiction and gambled away $300K that they raised. After he got a look at the inside of the police station he went to his relatives for loans and came up with the money.
            Somewhere between 5-8k. Hard to give an exact number because the donation money was never totaled up.

Comment

Has anyone been in contact with you District Executive? This can't be the first time they have been fucked over. BSA probably has a protocol.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                Has anyone been in contact with you District Executive? This can't be the first time they have been fucked over. BSA probably has a protocol.
                Yea, the charter org rep has been asking around BSA. I’m just not sure how that is all going to play out.

I’m in contact with our DE and working on making sure the summer camps get covered.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Somewhere between 5-8k. Hard to give an exact number because the donation money was never totaled up.
                  That is low enough that the sale of a car or something like that will cover it. Put the screws to that bitch.

Comment

If you take him to court, what a great time for a field trip for the kids. Now that would be a "Learning Opportunity"

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                      How to you prosecute something that can't be proven? It seems like he could say "it was only $500" if there was no legitimate record of the money.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                        How to you prosecute something that can't be proven? It seems like he could say "it was only $500" if there was no legitimate record of the money.
                        Fuck that guy, stealing from kids is the lowest of lows. They have no clue on how to defend themselves and are very trustworthy. Bring the heat on him, by exposing him and making this a police matter, hope they get their money back.

I had a family member steal my Son's birthday money, he went to help take the gifts to the car and swiped the envelope with cash in it. It was $80.xx or so, but it burns my hide that she allowed that to happen. I knew the mofo was a crook and I tried to tell my wife but she insisted that she needed help. When we got in the car I told her the money would be gone when we got home and it was indeed gone, he spent way to long in the trunk of our car putting the gifts back there and I watched him form inside the bday place we were at, I couldn't say anything when he offered and she let him. It was more of a learning lesson for my wife not to trust ANYONE, because she knew of his past. Fuck known crooks/thieves and low down good for nothing family members.
                        Originally posted by Silverback
                        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
                          If you take him to court, what a great time for a field trip for the kids. Now that would be a "Learning Opportunity"
                          After they go through all that, they can move on to the follow up: "Texas doesn't enforce judgements. Unless it is a corporation, you're usually wasting your time" if you're thinking suing might be an option.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            We know the amount of money in the sales we made. Someone counted the donations a while ago but didn’t document it, so we know there is no way to prove that.

Comment

Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Yes they deserve to die and I hope they burn in hell!!

Comment

Working...
                                X