Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sup y'all! Long time no see! Showing off the Vette.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Needs more chicken coop wire.

Comment

I mean, I'd love to beat the fuck out of that car on a track, but

Originally posted by LaserSVT
      Rear shock adjustments come up through the floor as thats the only way to get to them.
      I'm no expert, but there's gotta be another way...

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        I wouldn't even ride shotgun with that stupid ass sticker on the roof. So cringe. You know you're not supposed to deep throat the boot, right?
        Yes we all know you are HEAVILY opinionated You can call it what you like but for one I have several cop buddies that I do support and are great friends that participate in "mexico" racing and that little sticker has saved my ass a few times already.
        Last edited by LaserSVT; 05-25-2021, 12:57 AM.
        Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
          I mean, I'd love to beat the fuck out of that car on a track, but

I'm no expert, but there's gotta be another way...
          For this setup there is not. There is no way to get your fingers on the adjuster when they are installed (I tried that first as I didnt wanna drill the holes). Plus this setup came with flex jackets and seal up all the way going into the car. I dont mind them sticking up, its easy to adjust that way. So far setting 2 seems best for a launch and 12 is great on the street. I bet with actual cornering tires that it would be a blast on the twisties and a setting of 18-20ish on the rears.
          Good judgment comes from bad decisions and a lot of that comes from bad judgment.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
            Needs more chicken coop wire.
            LOL

That picture of the one on the track isnt mine. Thats Z06 grills which I dont like so dont have. The "chicken wire" license plate vent I will be painting black to help it blend better though.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
              Looks like a death trap.
              At the rate it accelerates its for sure a death trap. Car was downright scary with the factory suspension but the coilovers completely changed the car and its so much more stable now its like a whole different car.
              That being said, its still a plastic fantastic and I wouldnt wanna wreck in it. LOL

With the old suspension you could down shift to 4th at 140 and it would break the drag radial loose. Now if I do a roll run I can start at 40 and it stays pretty dang well planted.

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                Yes we all know you are HEAVILY opionionistic.
                In the real world we call that douchebaggery
                WH

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
                  I wouldn't even ride shotgun with that stupid ass sticker on the roof. So cringe. You know you're not supposed to deep throat the boot, right?
                  I wouldn't either.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by LaserSVT View Post
                    At the rate it accelerates its for sure a death trap. Car was downright scary with the factory suspension but the coilovers completely changed the car and its so much more stable now its like a whole different car.
                    That being said, its still a plastic fantastic and I wouldnt wanna wreck in it. LOL

With the old suspension you could down shift to 4th at 140 and it would break the drag radial loose. Now if I do a roll run I can start at 40 and it stays pretty dang well planted.
                    Plan on getting a cage in that sucker?

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                      I wouldn't either.

Don't you have that tattooed across your back?

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                        I had it covered up with a BLM tattoo

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                          He wanted you to paint the blue stripe white... if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                            I had it covered up with a BLM tattoo

LMFAO! Adter 4 years i see this place is still the same. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                              Plan on getting a cage in that sucker?
                              Nope. Gonna die like a man!

........ heart attack caused by constant stress from my wife.......

Comment

Just noticed the dyno run my tuner sent me. LOL
                                Nice thing is with the new mufflers it pulls to 7k now WAY better and with the new intake it should continue to pull to 7700 so I might actually get 1200 out of it after I drain the 50% meth mix and put it back to full strength.

Comment

Working...
                                X