Who buys / holds crypto?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who buys / holds crypto?

I contacted customer support for the app I use to see how I could record my crypto currency ownership offline. If I died in a plane crash, how would my kids know to find this asset? Their answer- tell them about the website. FFS.

For those of you who are in to this, what app do you use that gives you more control than this to your ownership, and how do you save the data offline (ledger in your safe?)/ keep your records?
    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

no matter what software you have but if you keep a you're crypto key safe then all is good.

Crypto-Keys Metal Backup Storage https://www.toughgadget.com/bitcoin-...-seed-wallets/

Comment

Use an online wallet with a key to store it. Keep a written copy of access info.

Comment

Jimbo, who do you use?

I started my account with Crypto.com b/c my license had just expired and they were the only one i could get an account with using my passport. Suffice it to say, I'm ready to liquidate that account and start one where I'm given a key.
        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Working...
        X