Car Problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    put that shit up on facebook market for a cheap price and it'll sell over the weekend
    slooooooooooow down

post it first on here so we have a shot at it damnit!!!

I need a project winter is coming and the boat is being put up

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      Years, if ever.

Cash For Clunkers was a touted as a way to get people in more fuel efficient cars (there were rules around age and mpg of eligible vehicles). Since then the ICE car market hasn't made any huge leaps in efficiency, and infrastructure, supply chain, etc isn't ready for a mass exodus from ICE to EV, which is what the next version of a similar program would likely focus on.

Beyond that, the real impetus for the program was to provide economic stimulus after the 2008 crash (the "great recession"), and we're not currently in a position where something like that is needed.
      Impetus… There’s no way that’s a word…
      Originally posted by BradM
      But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
      Originally posted by Leah
      In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by silverranger View Post
        slooooooooooow down

post it first on here so we have a shot at it damnit!!!

I need a project winter is coming and the boat is being put up
        read the the op's post dumbass! he needs it gone by Monday 9/13 and he's located in Pueblo, Colorado. i highly doubt you are a motivated buyer to drive your ass to Colorado this weekend and buy it!

Comment

I do not know who the dumbass is, but I have family in that area that can gladly go get the car!

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
            read the the op's post dumbass! he needs it gone by Monday 9/13 and he's located in Pueblo, Colorado. i highly doubt you are a motivated buyer to drive your ass to Colorado this weekend and buy it!
            For the right price I'll be his huckleberry.
            G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
              For the right price I'll be his huckleberry.
              Exactly

Comment

Sorry for the long delay, work got me today and got some free time finally.

I spoke with the front office at the apartment and they advised to come in and speak with the manager on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by Jon/xpm View Post
                  I spoke with the front office at the apartment and they advised to come in and speak with the manager on Monday.

Comment

They'll probably give you a week or 2 if you promise to move it soon.

Comment

Working...
                    X