No announcement yet.

Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Speaking of which, has he even posted on this forum yet?
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysticcobrakilla View Post
      I think that's a damn good idea.
      x2

However, I think we should go one step further.

This is dfw mother fucking stangs. When our board is stolen we create new ones. When someone fucks with a member we dig up dirt. We need to start a list of theives and people who took money from other people and do everything possible to let as many people as possible know.
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
        x2

However, I think we should go one step further.

This is dfw mother fucking Mustangs. When our board is stolen we create new ones. When someone fucks with a member we dig up dirt. We need to start a list of theives and people who took money from other people and do everything possible to let as many people as possible know.
        Fixed

I see a sticky coming soon

Comment

might as well repost it on craigslist to warn others as much as possible

Comment

he t5 twisted my fairmont!

Comment

Fucking people around is not welcomed here, or anywhwere on the net. If you owe twenty bucks here or a waterhose there amoung (sp?) friends thats one thing, but too be fucking people over intentionaly, thats just not cool.
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

I never understood the CC nut huggers. Dude did nothing but waste my time the once or twice I dealt with him. Pointless in me saying much more as they were minor issues - still not impressed with him.
                Originally posted by MR EDD
                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Those damn messicans.
                  2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                    Those damn messicans.
                    That mofo isn't messican, Richardson is his last name, I believe hes half white and half pakastani from what I understand. And that would explain him fucking everyone over, you know how them fucking Pakastani Americans are...
                    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                      That mofo isn't messican, Richardson is his last name, I believe hes half white and half pakastani from what I understand. and that would explaine him fucking everyone over. You know how them fucking Arab Ameericans are.
                      We're talking about careless chris right? If so I thought that fool is a mexican.
                      2010 F-350 6.4L SRW CC 4X4

Spartan tunes, 5 inch flo-pro, 4 inch down pipe, cold side piping, AFE stage 2 CAI, EGR delete, Air Dog II

2012 Mustang 5.0 GT Stock........for now.

Comment

Originally posted by Badass2000GT View Post
                        We're talking about careless chris right? If so I thought that fool is a mexican.
                        Yup Chris 'Car-less-chris' Richardson, where the fuck does the messican name come in dude?

Comment

Fucking people around is not welcomed here, or anywhwere on the net. If you owe twenty bucks here or a waterhose there amoung (sp?) friends thats one thing, but too be fucking people over intentionaly, thats just not cool.
                          I agree. It's sad when one of our own fucks people over.

Add that t-shirt dude, jwalk, into the sticky too.

Comment

IIRC his mom is from Kyrgyzstan, making him half white and half raghead!

Comment

the tan Richardson has been ripping folks off for YEARS!!!

where there's smoke, there's fire, and when you have countless people bitching about dealing with you, there's probably an issue...

I wouldn't trust him to flush a toilet
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Yup Chris 'Car-less-chris' Richardson, where the fuck does the messican name come in dude?
                                I thought he was your nephew or something?

Comment

Working...
                                X