AK-47 arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AK-47 arrived

Milled Reciever in Russian Red from Lancaster Arms; it's my first AK-47. I know I could have gone with a less expensive AK-47, but I loved the way this one looked.

Sorry I only have one picture, it is the only picture my brother took.

good pick, to me there is no such thing as goin cheap on an AK, if ya want the real deal, patience and a few $ will get ya a good one.
    sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Very nice!
      "A bad day hunting beats a good day at work"

Golden Oaks Lodge
      East Texas Axis and Fallow hunts
      https://www.facebook.com/GoldenOaksLodge/

Comment

Nice.

Comment

Nice looking AK, makes me kind of want another to.

Comment

Originally posted by fbodyjohnny View Post
            good pick, to me there is no such thing as goin cheap on an AK, if ya want the real deal, patience and a few $ will get ya a good one.
            amazing avatar

Comment

Are Lancaster Arms AK's any good?

Comment

I am going to be honest, I don't know. They had some quality issues (posted on AR15.com) some months ago... I hope that has been fixed. I can say that their customer service is probably the worst I have ever had to deal with. I don't feel like going into depth, but I paid for the gun in September of 2009.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  amazing avatar
                  yes! thank you
                  sigpic 92 GT, 5 Lugged, 306, Vortech V1 S Trim, 42# injectors, Aeromotive Boost Reference Fuel Pressure Regulator, MSD Boost Timing Master, TKO 600, Moser 31 Spline Axles, 3.73's.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike K View Post
                    I am going to be honest, I don't know. They had some quality issues (posted on AR15.com) some months ago... I hope that has been fixed. I can say that their customer service is probably the worst I have ever had to deal with. I don't feel like going into depth, but I paid for the gun in September of 2009.

Holy crappy customer service batman
                    04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                    There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

Working...
                    X