40 Members of Congress Protest ‘Indefinite Detention’ Bill

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
    This is what I'm failing to understand and wrap my pea brain around. IF the Constitution IS the Law of the Land, and was put in place to protect us from this tyranny. How in the hell can any potus come up with their own bill that would nulify and over ride the Constitution?
    When in the hell did "We the People" become "globalist govt. ran mafia dictaror".
    I didn't vote on any of this NWO garbage, this pisses me off to no end! And people still believe dems and republicans are different, neither one is for the Constution, both are traitors to this nation and it's people.
    How can they? Because we as voters and citizens have allowed it to become so.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
      How can they? Because we as voters and citizens have allowed it to become so.

And we the voters and citizens refuse to stand up and stop it.
      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
        And we the voters and citizens refuse to stand up and stop it.
        This too. People are starting to get tired of it, I wonder how long it'll be until the shit hits the fan. If people thought the OWS was bad, they've got a whole 'nother thing coming.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
          This too. People are starting to get tired of it, I wonder how long it'll be until the shit hits the fan. If people thought the OWS was bad, they've got a whole 'nother thing coming.

Hell, I'm ready now. I know several others that are as well. We're all pretty much tired of it, the difficulty is that none of us are willing to get down and do it, as the second it kicks off the cushy life is over, for a while at least. We're too fat and lazy and the gov't knows it. They are going to do as they damned well please and we're still going to sit here on our couches watching AFV while bitching about it.
          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

This is what I'm failing to understand and wrap my pea brain around. IF the Constitution IS the Law of the Land, and was put in place to protect us from this tyranny. How in the hell can any potus come up with their own bill that would nulify and over ride the Constitution?
            When in the hell did "We the People" become "globalist govt. ran mafia dictaror".
            I didn't vote on any of this NWO garbage, this pisses me off to no end! And people still believe dems and republicans are different, neither one is for the Constution, both are traitors to this nation and it's people.
            Which is why our Founders put the 2nd amendment in place.
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

It's nice to know that 10% of the people we've collectively hired to go to bat for us are actually looking out for our best interest.

Comment

Hell, I'm ready now.
                x2 I think once they going door to door asking for our guns and food, we'll have to.
                It only will take a couple to start a revolution/civil war, then a ton of people will rise up, but that's also what the globalist want.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                Which is why our Founders put the 2nd amendment in place.
                But if the Bill of Right it's deemed null n void (which I still don't understand how they can do this) does the 2nd Ammendment still stand? Do we as American's keep on going by the Constitution?

Originally posted by Treasure Chest View Post
                It's nice
                to know that 10% of the people we've collectively hired to go to bat for us are actually looking out for our best interest.
                I laughed!
                2 Chronicles 7:14
                If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Because the 2nd is the ultimate check. If they throw the bill of rights out, it is our obligation to remove them from power using the 2nd amendment
                  I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

We at least have the outside chance of accomplishing something at the ballot box this time around.

There is hope in that.
                    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

We at least have the outside chance of accomplishing something at the ballot box this time around.

There is hope in that.
                      I honestly think close to the election we'll see a false flag trr attacks, start of another war and the economy will implode.

History shows who ever is in office, will stay in office. (Hope not this time)
                      Barry will pull out the directive Bush signed, declare himself dictator or say at this time an election wouldn't be a good idea and won't step down. (Hope I'm wrong)
                      As well as pull the same directiive to declare martial law on the American people.
                      2012 is going to be a very eventfull year to say the least. There's ground on throwing Barry out of office right now, but what steps and who doe it?
                      Last edited by Up0n0ne; 12-15-2011, 11:03 AM.
                      2 Chronicles 7:14
                      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

I honestly think close to the election we'll see a false flag trr attack, start of another war and the economy will implode.

History shows who ever is in office, will stay in office. (Hope not this time)
                        Barry will pull out the directive Bush signed, declare himself dictator or say at this time an election wouldn't be a good idea and won't step down. (Hope I'm wrong)
                        As well as pull the same directive to declare martial law on the American people.
                        2012 is going to be a very eventful year to say the least. There are grounds for throwing Barry out of office right now, but what steps and who takes them?
                        Quoted for posterity.
                        www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                        X