I, Barack Hussein Obama,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I, Barack Hussein Obama,

... Am the 4th best President of all time. What a pompous asshole.

The clip 60 minutes left on the cutting room floor that probably should have been highlighted was when he declared he was the 4th best president in history. When asked about his administrations work so far, he says they’ve done more than any administration with the ‘possible exception’ of FDR, Johnson & Lincoln. Who needs the next George Washington? He’s sitting in the Oval Office right now! Glenn reacts in the clip above.

How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Should not, can not, will not watch. I would end up punching my monitor. lol
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

If he is the 4th best president of all time, his teleprompter has got to be the 3rd best.

Stevo
      Originally posted by SSMAN
      ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

FIXED. When asked about his administrations work so far, he says they’ve done more than any administration to destroy our country.

Comment

In my lifetime, I would place Ronald Reagan 1 and 2 as the first and second greatest President of all time, followed by Bill Clinton 1 and 2 as the third and fourth greatest President of all time.

That aleady pushes Barack Hussein Obama out....

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
            In my lifetime, I would place Ronald Reagan 1 and 2 as the first and second greatest President of all time, followed by Bill Clinton 1 and 2 as the third and fourth greatest President of all time.

That aleady pushes Barack Hussein Obama out....
            What about good ol' Teddy?
            Originally posted by Sean88gt
            You can take white off the list. White on anything is the best, including vehicles, women, and the Presidency.
            Originally posted by Baron Von Crowder
            You can not imagine how difficult it is to hold a half gallon of moo juice and polish the one-eyed gopher when your doin' seventy-five in an eighteen-wheeler.

Comment

Yeah well he 1st best president at fucking this country in the ass.

Comment

Originally posted by Gtracer View Post
                What about good ol' Teddy?
                Before my lifetime.

Comment

Maybe he meant 4th best black POTUS. If so, at least he knows that the next 3 elected couldn't be worse than him.

Comment

4th something...worst pres...worst 1/2 black man....
                    Originally posted by Buzzo
                    Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

And Johnson, Roosevelt, and Lincoln only MAYBE did a better job.

Yeah, that's it.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Damn...this president is a complete fuck tard. Good thing his presidency is coming to an end soon. Hope the country does not screw up voting for the next President of the U.S. again.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by jefehbk View Post
                          Damn...this president is a complete fuck tard. Good thing his presidency is coming to an end soon. Hope the country does not screw up voting for the next President of the U.S. again.

Am not!
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

He's a narcissist, plain and simple. The world revolved around him, and nothing else really matters. Frankly, he's never lost anything to prove he's wrong. Hopefully, all these silly bastards that voted him in will see the light in '12. If not, we're done.

Comment

Working...
                            X