Buried

Breaking Bad

Comment

• Originally posted by scootro View Post
        Cleaner

Dazed and Confused

Weird Science
        Cleaner was a good movie.
        How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Baker Boys: Inside the Surge
          You remember the stories John use to tell us about the the three chinamen playing Fantan? This guy runs up to them and says, "Hey, the world's coming to an end!" and the first one says, "Well, I best go to the mission and pray," and the second one says, "Well, hell, I'm gonna go and buy me a case of Mezcal and six whores," and the third one says "Well, I'm gonna finish the game." I shall finish the game, Doc.

Comment

• Roast of Charlie Sheen is on streaming.
            De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• Delhi belly was pretty good

Comment

• Okay, I've had this sitting on my queue for 1 year now. I couldn't resist the urge to add it to my queue. I must watch this.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Gonzo: The Life and Works of Dr. Hunter S Thompson.

Comment

• Originally posted by 5.0_cj View Post
                    okay, i've had this sitting on my queue for 1 year now. I couldn't resist the urge to add it to my queue. I must watch this.

lmao!

Comment

• Faces in the Crowd (2011)

Comment

• Watched the Eric Bana documentary Love The Beast. It's pretty good.

Comment

• Originally posted by ENKI View Post
                          Watched the Eric Bana documentary Love The Beast. It's pretty good.

That flick is AWESOME.

I haven't seen this in years! Watching it now. MMM-mmm, Kristy Swanson!

Comment

• The Dark Hours (2005)

The best Independent psychological/horror thriller film I've seen in a long time since High Tension. And that's saying something.

Comment

• Buddy of mine has a small role in this movie. It's a pretty good short film.

Brotherhood

Adam Buckley finds himself in the middle of a convenience store robbery during his last night as a pledge for a college fraternity. When the initiation ritual goes horribly wrong, and every move proves disastrous, Adam is forced to confront a new challenge all together, and he has to take a stand.
                              Originally posted by Jester
                              Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                              He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                              Originally posted by Denny
                              What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                              FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• National Geographic - Inside North Korea

I knew the people were brain washed, but no where near that bad.
                                "No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"

-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334

Comment

Working...
                                X