Hp touch pad vs samsung 10.1 Honeycomb

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hp touch pad vs samsung 10.1 Honeycomb

I am thnking of selling my brand new ( only use it few times) white 16g iPad 2 and either buying the hp touchpad or samsung 10.1 honeycomb . Anybody have either or heard anything about either one. I like the fact that you can multitask and have adobe flash player . Which iPad 2 doesn't . I get to play with the hp touchpad next week sometime cause my dads work has trials and get to use it for a week . But the samsung I haven't played with or looked at. Just asking you guys feedback on either one thanks .

i have the samsung 10.1. it's a great device and does a lot more than the ipad and i recommend it highly. the asus transformer is $100 less if you're okay with bit more bulk.

my only complaint is that iOS is still a lot smoother than android.
    www.hppmotorsports.com
    ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
      i have the samsung 10.1. it's a great device and does a lot more than the ipad and i recommend it highly. the asus transformer is $100 less if you're okay with bit more bulk.

my only complaint is that iOS is still a lot smoother than android.
      So you really like the samsung huh . Well I am going to try it out when it gets here and I will decide. I havent heard of the ASus will have to lookit up . I don't really want bulky I like the smaller so I ca carry it around easy . Thanks for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
        So you really like the samsung huh . Well I am going to try it out when it gets here and I will decide. I havent heard of the ASus will have to lookit up . I don't really want bulky I like the smaller so I ca carry it around easy . Thanks for the advice
        yea, asus is the same specs but adds a sd card slot and is $100 cheaper.

also the asus doesnt have a custom UI which means it's android with no additional layers. i think thats a good thing.
        www.hppmotorsports.com
        ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

yea, asus is the same specs but adds a sd card slot and is $100 cheaper.

also the asus doesnt have a custom UI which means it's android with no additional layers. i think thats a good thing.
          Yeah I went and looked up that one and it looks neat but dosent say anything about adobe flash player . Do you know if I has adobe cause that is what I am really looking for on a tablet . Well along with other things but that's a plus . Plus the $100 cheaper is a plus also

Comment

they all have flash. you just download it.
            www.hppmotorsports.com
            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

they all have flash. you just download it.
              Oh ok thanks . I still think I am going to get the samsung 10.1 it just looks badass and the best . And worth the extra money . I don't care about that

Comment

Cool you will like it
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

*disclaimer* I work for HP *disclaimer*

I don't own a Touchpad (waiting for the 4G) but I have used it a few times and the multi tasking ability is truly well done. I do recommend you give it a test drive. Also, make sure the unit you use has the latest software update. They made some significant performance fixes. Also, there are some are home brew apps out there that can even overclock the Touchpad. The 4G version comes out later this month and has a faster processor.

HOWEVER I think you should ask yourself this. Why would you use any other tablet more than your iPad? Would having flash REALLY increase your usage? If not, consider taking a pass on any tablet. I've been pretty slow in jumping on the tablet bandwagon myself. I'm going to consider the Touchpad 4G but even then I'm not a lock to buy it. I may just wait and get an iPad 3. Frankly I think HP has fucked up the launch of this product.

Comment

Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
                    *disclaimer* I work for HP *disclaimer*

I don't own a Touchpad (waiting for the 4G) but I have used it a few times and the multi tasking ability is truly well done. I do recommend you give it a test drive. Also, make sure the unit you use has the latest software update. They made some significant performance fixes. Also, there are some are home brew apps out there that can even overclock the Touchpad. The 4G version comes out later this month and has a faster processor.

HOWEVER I think you should ask yourself this. Why would you use any other tablet more than your iPad? Would having flash REALLY increase your usage? If not, consider taking a pass on any tablet. I've been pretty slow in jumping on the tablet bandwagon myself. I'm going to consider the Touchpad 4G but even then I'm not a lock to buy it. I may just wait and get an iPad 3. Frankly I think HP has fucked up the launch of this product.

Thanks man . I am going to still give it a trial run and see how I like it . I am not rushing into anything fast just trying to look at all my option . I will look at all of them before I decide.

Comment

Has any one heard of the new ASUS tablet . My friend that is a manager at best buy told me to check that one out . There is just too many tablets out there now . Don't know what to do yet

Comment

Originally posted by Bryan View Post
                        Has any one heard of the new ASUS tablet . My friend that is a manager at best buy told me to check that one out . There is just too many tablets out there now . Don't know what to do yet
                        The ASUS Transformer?

Or the more powerful Slate?
                        Originally posted by Jester
                        Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
                        He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
                        FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

Not looking good for the HP Touchpad.

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/hps-t...isaster-2011-8
                            lol, it's cause everything palm is underwhelming.
                            www.hppmotorsports.com
                            ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

http://www.businessinsider.com/hps-t...isaster-2011-8
                              It doesn't really say a reason why they aren't selling . Just lower the cost it looks like . Well I am still just looking around and trying different ones out. Don't know what I am going to do yet . I think I am starting to use iPad 2 slot more now . I just don't have flash player on some web sites . Oh well

Comment

Working...
                              X