X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BF3 "JETS" video

MW3 will get

that is epic.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I've always thought the modern warfare series sucked. The Battlefield series is so much more in depth, 3 dimensional, and entertaining. No comparison in my book.
      "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
      "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I cant wait
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

I will openly call people faggots if they keep playing COD/MW3 when this is released. I don't care if they care, get mad, or just brush it off. It's a commitment to myself that i have to make them aware.
          sigpic

Comment

Apparently they confirmed commorose is in the game, but not sure how I feel about that. I was never a big fan of commorose.

Comment

I've never played a BF game. I've only played COD. MW2 is a great game and still play it daily. But when BF3 and MW3 come out i'll buy both and play the better game. Granted so far it looks to be like BF3 will win. And that Video looks pretty bad ass!!

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                I've never played a BF game.
                You've been shortchanging yourself for a long time, especially with the Bad Company series being on xbox/ps3/pc.
                Put your big boy pants on and play a real game.
                sigpic

Comment

Call of Duty is done. Well done.

Just so you know this is on PC. 64 players and the in-depth etc. Bloom effects yadda yadda yadda.

Its 24 players on consoles since the Xbox or PS3 would explode at the mere thought of 64 players.
                  First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                    Call of Duty is done. Well done.

Just so you know this is on PC. 64 players and the in-depth etc. Bloom effects yadda yadda yadda.

Its 24 players on consoles since the Xbox or PS3 would explode at the mere thought of 64 players.
                    Well hell, that answers my question.

Comment

On Twitter:

@Battlefield
                      Great news for our console BF fans! In today's #GamesCom interviews DICE GM Karl Magnus (@L_Twin) confirms console server browser in #BF3.

Boom, fuck you MW3, FUCK, YOU!
                      sigpic

Comment

I will be getting this for ps3. I know it's a console, but will still be badass. Might go put one on reserve.

Comment

Oh in consoles it will be bad ass nonetheless but not as bad ass beholding the power of the PC
                          First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

already reserved for xbox. I don't have a computer that will run this, and most of my friends have it for the box anyways. still is going to be fun.

Comment

Hmm...time for a new gaming rig....
                              "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
                              X