X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
    On Twitter:

@Battlefield
    Great news for our console BF fans! In today's #GamesCom interviews DICE GM Karl Magnus (@L_Twin) confirms console server browser in #BF3.

Boom, fuck you MW3, FUCK, YOU!
    HOLY FUCK

checkmate.

Comment

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
      On Twitter:

@Battlefield
      Great news for our console BF fans! In today's #GamesCom interviews DICE GM Karl Magnus (@L_Twin) confirms console server browser in #BF3.

Boom, fuck you MW3, FUCK, YOU!

??? and this means what..lol

Comment

RT @Nahr: QUEUE NEWS! #BF3 queue at #GamesCom, and randomly chosen comparison queue

Comment

Originally posted by Rafa View Post
          ??? and this means what..lol
          you'll have the option to select a specific server to play on.

Comment

Originally posted by roliath View Post
            you'll have the option to select a specific server to play on.
            gotcha

Comment

Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
              that is epic.

Your PC will be able to run it. Does this mean we can count you into our squad?
              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

haha, jets. that just means i'm going to get fucked in my expired carcass's eye socket! i never figured out that SOB helicopter business in BC2
                www.hppmotorsports.com
                ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Originally posted by momostallion View Post
                  haha, jets. that just means i'm going to get fucked in my expired carcass's eye socket! i never figured out that SOB helicopter business in BC2
                  BC2 I suck with the chopper but I was a rockstar in the BF2 choppers and jets. 52-0 in the Mig anyone Damn I miss that....

Comment

Looks good, I'll probably buy it for Xbox360. I've never played any of the battlefield games.
                    Originally posted by Nash B.
                    Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Originally posted by bottlerocket View Post
                      BC2 I suck with the chopper but I was a rockstar in the BF2 choppers and jets. 52-0 in the Mig anyone Damn I miss that....
                      I absolutely hated people like you...

Some games I would just go stealth commando and C4 the enemy planes as they took off, mined the runways and sniped the line of bickering "pilots" waiting for the jet to spawn.

Can't go 52-0 if you can't take off.... LOL

Maybe one day they'll have SAMs worth a shit, but that would probably screw up gameplay...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                        Your PC will be able to run it. Does this mean we can count you into our squad?
                        thing is, my home theater is awesome, and my PC has 22" screen and some little speakers. So, chances are I'll probably be playing on my xbox.
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

I don't know many people who will play on PC and I'd have to buy a desktop to play it. Which I know nothing about building. So PS3 and 360 might be the way for me.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                            I don't know many people who will play on PC and I'd have to buy a desktop to play it. Which I know nothing about building. So PS3 and 360 might be the way for me.

on a side note...my ps3 is working flawless man.

Comment

Originally posted by GSXRK5 View Post
                              I will build it for you FREE if I can convert you into PC gaming.
                              First hand witness at the failure of public healthcare.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr_Fiux View Post
                                I will build it for you FREE if I can convert you into PC gaming.
                                x2, Case of bud lite and I'm game as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X