Warning: Trying to access array offset on value of type null in phar://.../vb/vb.phar/bbcode/url.php on line 2 Newt Gingrich for Potus! - DFW Mustangs

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Newt Gingrich for Potus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gingrich has all of the intellect necessary, but he's abbrasive, wishy-washy, has tons of baggage, and lacks any sort of diplomatic ability to work with anyone whose ideas differ from his, and he's become excessively focused on the moral conservatism that pervades and perverses the modern GOP. he's also catholic. Zero appeal to independents; if he wins the nomination it will result in another 4 years of Obama.

None of that is to say that Romney is any better. Such is the greatness of the modern GOP: they've got an incumbent begging to be taken out of office and these two are the best they could muster. It's even more disappointing when you realize that these are probably actually the two best candidates that tossed their names in the hat at all this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
      Gingrich has all of the intellect necessary, but he's abbrasive, wishy-washy, has tons of baggage, and lacks any sort of diplomatic ability to work with anyone whose ideas differ from his, and he's become excessively focused on the moral conservatism that pervades and perverses the modern GOP. he's also catholic. Zero appeal to independents; if he wins the nomination it will result in another 4 years of Obama.

None of that is to say that Romney is any better. Such is the greatness of the modern GOP: they've got an incumbent begging to be taken out of office and these two are the best they could muster. It's even more disappointing when you realize that these are probably actually the two best candidates that tossed their names in the hat at all this year.
      ...yet 10x's better than what we now have.

Comment

This pretty much sums up the whole GOP debates.

The US Republican race is dominated by ignorance, lies and scandals. The current crop of candidates have shown such a basic lack of knowledge that they make George W. Bush look like Einstein. The Grand Old Party is ruining the entire country's reputation.

Comment

Newt Dawwwwwg!

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...800850,00.html
            From "der Spiegel"? Really? LOL! Save it, man.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post

http://www.spiegel.de/international/...800850,00.html

Just out of curiosity, how far left of left is that source considered?
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                Just out of curiosity, how far left of left is that source considered?
                Almost as far left as avery's dad...

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                  ...yet 10x's better than what we now have.
                  It's one extreme to the other. I think he'll be entirely detrimental to the GOP's cause in the end, setting them even further back than they've already set themselves, although there's not much further down to go. Obama is slowly neutering himself, and although I'd rather have him out of office than in it, I've seen nothing to indicate that Newt is going to be good for the country.

Change for the sake of change is what gave us Obama and put us in this position; doing the same in this election merely because the roles are reversed would represent the highest in hypocrisy and the furthering of the divides of partisanship.

Comment

Originally posted by Slowhand View Post
                    It's one extreme to the other. I think he'll be entirely detrimental to the GOP's cause in the end, setting them even further back than they've already set themselves, although there's not much further down to go. Obama is slowly neutering himself, and although I'd rather have him out of office than in it, I've seen nothing to indicate that Newt is going to be good for the country.

Change for the sake of change is what gave us Obama and put us in this position; doing the same in this election merely because the roles are reversed would represent the highest in hypocrisy and the furthering of the divides of partisanship.
                    Obama has to go.

Comment

Obama has to go.

His verbage indicates his desire for an excuse to vote for him again.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

His verbage indicates his desire for an excuse to vote for him again.
                        His generation put the cocksucker in to begin with, so let the 20-year-olds of the country fuck us one more time.

Comment

His generation put the cocksucker in to begin with, so let the 20-year-olds of the country fuck us one more time.

I pray wholeheartedly that this does not happen. I sincerely question our ability to survive four more years. I also wonder if we would still have elections.
                          www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I pray wholeheartedly that this does not happen. I sincerely question our ability to survive four more years. I also wonder if we would still have elections.
                            I seriously don't think the country would ever recover. We're already $15 trillion in debt ($4 trillion when he took office), so my 1-year-old granddaughter already owes $35k to this fucked up government of ours.

Comment

The newt and romney will both bring little if any independents and zero from the other side to vote for them next November. Who knows what will happen....

Comment

And yet Obama's team has pretty much said they're not going after working whites.
                                I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X