Newt Gingrich for Potus!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    And yet Obama's team has pretty much said they're not going after working whites.
    He knows where he isn't wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
      I seriously don't think the country would ever recover. We're already $15 trillion in debt ($4 trillion when he took office), so my 1-year-old granddaughter already owes $35k to this fucked up government of ours.
      11 trillion. not taking obama's side in your statement, just correcting an error.

I'm still at a loss as who to support though. I've liked santorum from the get go, but he's his own worst enemy. I like paul aside from some of the batshit crazy stuff he says regarding foreign policy -- the bleeding hearts seem to like it though, so maybe he's the key. I wish huckabee would have thrown his hat in the ring.
      How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Newt cares about as much for the USA as his ex-wife who he divorced while she laid on her death bed dying of cancer.

Newt=Pure Evil
        Last edited by majorownage; 12-01-2011, 11:34 PM.
        Full time ninja editor.

Comment

Originally posted by jw33 View Post
          The newt and romney will both bring little if any independents and zero from the other side to vote for them next November. Who knows what will happen....
          I hope you're wrong. Seems like obama swayed just enough independent votes to win in the first place. That would be an embarrassing moment if the same thing happened again.

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post
          11 trillion. not taking obama's side in your statement, just correcting an error.

I'm still at a loss as who to support though. I've liked santorum from the get go, but he's his own worst enemy. I like paul aside from some of the batshit crazy stuff he says regarding foreign policy -- the bleeding hearts seem to like it though, so maybe he's the key. I wish huckabee would have thrown his hat in the ring.
          I agree about Santorum. He's a good conservative, that wants to do right. He just keeps constantly reminding me of the young bull that tells the older bull that they need to run down the hill and fuck one of those cows. He needs more experience under his belt. He needs to slow his roll, so to speak.

Originally posted by majorownage View Post
          Newt cares about as much for the USA as his ex-wife who he divorced while she laid on her death bed dying of cancer.

Newt=Pure Evil
          LOL where did you get that info? From a friend of a friend on a forum that read a liberal media newspaper? Get your shit straight. She divorced him. Not the other way around. Think about it. If what you wrote was true, every news channel in the country would have had exclusive interviews with his ex-wife, purging him from the political scene forever. Duh. Lol!

Comment

Originally posted by The Geofster View Post

I stand corrected. I believe he has "committed" us to $15 trillion in future debt.

I'll suppport whoever's running against him.

Comment

I stand corrected. I believe he has "committed" us to $15 trillion in future debt.

I'll suppport whoever's running against him.
              This ^

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                His verbage indicates his desire for an excuse to vote for him again.
                I didn't vote for him in '08 and I will absolutely vote for whoever is running against him, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to put up a whale of a fight before it gets decided which lesser evil I'm required to vote for by the incompetence of the "politically wise" 30, 40, and 50 year olds of this country whose social security checks will come straight from my pocket only for me to never see a dime of it back.

Comment

His generation put the cocksucker in to begin with, so let the 20-year-olds of the country fuck us one more time.
                  This kinda tweaked me a bit. I dislike Obama with a passion, and there's no way in hell you'll ever get me to vote for him. It was, like Slowhand said, the "politically wise" 30-50 somethings that have elected most every other politician and got us into this mess in the first place. Sure, the 20-somethings got Obama in office, but all the other politicians we can lay in the lap of the older generations.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                    This kinda tweaked me a bit. I dislike Obama with a passion, and there's no way in hell you'll ever get me to vote for him. It was, like Slowhand said, the "politically wise" 30-50 somethings that have elected most every other politician and got us into this mess in the first place. Sure, the 20-somethings got Obama in office, but all the other politicians we can lay in the lap of the older generations.
                    How old are you? Please name the "other politicians" that have created this kind of debt and brought in socialized medicine? Even Jimmy Fucking Carter didn't do that, and he's on the "worst list".

Comment

How old are you? Please name the "other politicians" that have created this kind of debt and brought in socialized medicine? Even Jimmy Fucking Carter didn't do that, and he's on the "worst list".
                      Roosevelt increased the national debt 67.1% in one term (41-45) GHWB raised it 13% (89-93), GB raised it 20.7% in one term (05-09) also in one term to Obama's 15.4%. That doesn't make it right though. Why is the economy in the shitter? Fiscal policies of past presidents, that the politicians of older generations have put in place. All I'm saying is, don't act like the older generations are all high and mighty and would never elect a shitty president when clearly that isn't the case.

Comment

Roosevelt increased the national debt 67.1% in one term (41-45) GHWB raised it 13% (89-93), GB raised it 20.7% in one term (05-09) also in one term to Obama's 15.4%. That doesn't make it right though. Why is the economy in the shitter? Fiscal policies of past presidents, that the politicians of older generations have put in place. All I'm saying is, don't act like the older generations are all high and mighty and would never elect a shitty president when clearly that isn't the case.
                        Your "facts" are making me giggle...People that voted for FDR are dead. I will check your numbers, for sure. Bush left with about $5 trillion in debt, now it's $11 trillion and growing.

Again...how old are you?

Comment

I'll be 29 in less than a month.

Comment

I'll be 29 in less than a month.
                            It makes sense now.

Comment

oooof...

Comment

Your "facts" are making me giggle...People that voted for FDR are dead. I will check your numbers, for sure. Bush left with about $5 trillion in debt, now it's $11 trillion and growing.

Again...how old are you?
                                For the second time, Bush left with ~11 trillion in debt. It's now ~15t

But let's just put that into perspective a bit. The numbers are staggering.

"Back in August, The Blaze reported that President Obama’s economic policies managed to add more debt to America than George Bush did, and in less than half the time! Today we have a staggering measurement that shows just how large that problem has grown.

When Obama took over for Bush in January of 2009, America was only $10.6 trillion in debt. In less than three years, the nation’s debt has ballooned past the $15 trillion dollar threshold.

To put it in perspective, as National Review notes, the national debt has grown by a stunning $48,994.12 per second that Obama has been in office.

A little rough math to illustrate how fast our debt is growing.

$48,994 per second works out to almost $3 million dollars per minute ($2,939,640)
                                or

$176,378,400 per hour
                                or

$4,233,081,600 per day – More than four billion dollars of added debt per day.

Critics might easily dismiss the numbers since they came from a conservative outlet like National Review. But guess where the numbers really came from? The non-partisan (and some would even say left-leaning) fact-check group, PolitiFact.com."

Last edited by Geor!; 12-12-2011, 05:26 PM.
                                How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

Working...
                                X