No announcement yet.

Hillary Clinton: ‘Religious Beliefs’ Are ‘Standing in the Way’ of Gay Rights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary Clinton: ‘Religious Beliefs’ Are ‘Standing in the Way’ of Gay Rights

Religious beliefs and cultural values do not justify the failure to uphold the human rights of homosexuals, Secretary of State Hillary Clinton told the United Nations in Geneva on Tuesday.

“Now, raising this issue, I know, is sensitive for many people and that the obstacles standing in the way of protecting the human rights of LGBT people rest on deeply held personal, political, cultural, and religious beliefs,” Clinton said.

Her speech at the Geneva headquarters of the United Nations and its Human Rights Council (HRC) was delivered ahead of Human Rights Day on December 10, the anniversary of the U.N.’s adoption in 1948 of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights.

With Syrian abuses having been at the forefront of the Human Rights Council’s attention in recent days and weeks, Clinton’s focus on “LGBT rights” was unexpected, even after President Obama’s signing earlier in the day of a memorandum which the White House called the “first-ever U.S. government strategy dedicated to combating human rights abuses against LGBT persons abroad.”

This website is for sale! visiontoamerica.org is your first and best source for all of the information you’re looking for. From general topics to more of what you would expect to find here, visiontoamerica.org has it all. We hope you find what you are searching for!
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

The exact same argument could be used to defend pedophiles and just wait, it will be used to defend them in 20 or 30 years.
    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Yep, I'm waiting for racr to come in and explain how this is perfectly okay to put religious beliefs aside for the homosexual agenda

Comment

Yes, because two consenting adults is exactly the same as plugging an unwilling 8 year old in the ass. You guys crack me up with your desperate comparisons.

Comment

Originally posted by svo855 View Post
          The exact same argument could be used to defend pedophiles and just wait, it will be used to defend them in 20 or 30 years.
          They can't help it. They were born that way. Therefore, it is natural and normal to want to stick your dick in some sweet smooth hairless 4 year old's twat. Stop haitin on the pedo's. BTW, "pedo" it a derogatory term and insults them. From now on, you call them "lovers of children".

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
            Yes, because two consenting adults is exactly the same as plugging an unwilling 8 year old in the ass. You guys crack me up with your desperate comparisons.
            I am not "desperately comparing" anything and it is simply because I really don't give a shit.

Gay rights is not and never will be the issue behind the gay rights movement. Anyone who has studied Saul Alinsky will recognize the tactical doctrine of "the issue is never the issue".

The gay rights movement's only true purpose is to tear down any institution that may compete with loyalty to the state.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

The gay rights movement's only true purpose is to tear down any institution that may compete with loyalty to the state.
              Where did you come up with that?
              Men have become the tools of their tools.
              -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                Thin fucking air.

Not a single swinging dick has ever come up with a good justification for denying homosexuals any rights.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                  Thin fucking air.

Not a single swinging dick has ever come up with a good justification for denying homosexuals any rights.
                  Tell me, which is expressly mentioned in the Constitution. freedom of religion or separate rights for homosexuals?

And holy shit, someone else who's read Alynsky

Comment

Originally posted by BERNIE MOSFET View Post
                    My brother is an extreme leftist anthropology professor and he runs with a crowd of nouveau marxist and gay rights activist; this is what they have told me and their stated purpose is to end America as we know it. Gay rights is just one of the tools they are using to reach their stated goal.

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      Thin fucking air.

Homosexuals have the same rights as anyone else but they are not entitled to any extra or special rights.

The trap homosexuals and many others have gotten themselves into is mistaking behavior for sexuality.

Your sexuality you are born into; male or female. The sex act itself is behavior.

Comment

My brother is an extreme leftist anthropology professor and he runs with a crowd of nouveau marxist and gay rights activist; this is what they have told me and their stated purpose is to end America as we know it. Gay rights is just one of the tools they are using to reach their stated goal.
                        Remember how it was said "You just allow us to be openly gay in the military, that's all we want." Now they want benefits for their partners though the federal government doesn't recognize gay marriages. Which means that they want the federal government to push for a federal law recognizing gay marriages and benefits for gay partners.

At what point do we stop giving these people special protections?

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                          Tell me, which is expressly mentioned in the Constitution. freedom of religion or separate rights for homosexuals?

LOL. What a logical connection. I honestly don't see how some of you guys make it through day to day life, so concerned about what other people are doing behind closed doors.

Comment

I don't know that you can draw a conclusion about all gay rights activists based on one group's motives. Certain marxists may be using LGBT movement to further their agenda, but I'm sure there are plenty of legitimate people with quite meager aspirations, like the same hospital visitation privileges as spouses.
                            Men have become the tools of their tools.
                            -Henry David Thoreau

Comment

Screw the U.N.

That worthless organization needs to stay out of the religious beliefs and cultural values arenas, and respect the sovereignty of nations with respect to both.

Comment

Working...
                              X