its rare like white dog shit

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
        HAHA has anyone ever seen white crips?
        If so, would they be called wrips?

Comment

HAHA has anyone ever seen white crips?
          Yes, but the "gang members" around here aren't exactly what you would find to be the same caliber as other places.

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
            its rare like white dog shit
            LOL well atleast the dog shit eventually turned white and started to smell better

Originally posted by The King View Post
            If so, would they be called wrips?
            well if thats the case wouldn't they be called "nips" then?
            Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
            Yes, but the "gang members" around here aren't exactly what you would find to be the same caliber as other places.
            We aren't talking the icy hot stunners here.

Comment

Originally posted by Nash B. View Post
              Why would it?
              Racial make up of our military. These are the newest numbers I could find.

My muse is that if fewer than 15 of 100 possible targets are non-black, the odds are higher that it could be perceived as a racial issue, given the propensity of the news outlets to not report entirely and accurately without bias.
              www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by mikec View Post
                Racial make up of our military. These are the newest numbers I could [url=http://www.heritage.org/static/reportimages/3E59D41279449CAB99F8C7CF54E02351.gif]find[/url.

My muse is that if fewer than 15 of 100 possible targets are non-black, the odds are higher that it could be perceived as a racial issue, given the propensity of the news outlets to not report entirely and accurately without bias.
                find

Comment

As poorly as it was worded, the soldiers were the one doing the home invasion...

Comment

Goddamn! Lawton is such a shithole now.
                    ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                      Goddamn! Lawton is such a shithole now.
                      Now? Lawton has been a shithole for a good while!

Comment

As poorly as it was worded, the soldiers were the one doing the home invasion...
                        I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here. It sounds like you did not read the whole article if you're trying to imply they are only targeting the soldiers who did the shooting.

This gang is targeting any US Army soldier, which I'm sure they'll pop Marines, Navy and Air Force to for shits and giggles.
                        Originally posted by MR EDD
                        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Originally posted by exlude View Post
                          Now? Lawton has been a shithole for a good while!
                          It wasn't this bad when I was a kid.
                          ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
                            I'm not sure what you're trying to imply here. It sounds like you did not read the whole article if you're trying to imply they are only targeting the soldiers who did the shooting.

This gang is targeting any US Army soldier, which I'm sure they'll pop Marines, Navy and Air Force to for shits and giggles.
                            its saying they think Army soldiers invaded their homes.

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                            http://texasgopvote.com/restore-fami...klahoma-003638

“Crips” Gang Puts out Hit to Kill Any U.S. Soldier in Uniform. Texas, Missouri and Oklahoma on Alert

By David Bellow

Soldiers in Oklahoma and in states bordering Oklahoma (Missouri and Texas) have been on alert after the Crips put a “hit” out for all Crips Members to shoot any U.S. soldier in uniform on sight. That’s right, U.S. Soldiers are being targeted right here on U.S. soil by an American gang (un-American gang is really a better description of this race-based gang).

In Late September 2011, there was a home invasion in Oklahoma. Black members of the "107 Hoover Crips" were shot, and it is suspected that the home invaders were members of the military based at Fort Sill, Oklahoma.

In retaliation, the Crips have put out a hit to kill ANY U.S. Soldier in Uniform on sight. That’s right, any U.S. soldier is threatened to be killed even if they had nothing to do with the invasion. I guess I am not surprised. They are a violent gang, so they probably do not have standards about who they kill. They kill people just for wearing the color red for crying out loud.

Security memos were sent to military units in several states including Oklahoma and Texas (Military Bases, Reserves and National Guard Units)

These memos advised military members to avoid wearing uniforms in public and to remain vigilant for anything out of the ordinary. Surprisingly, this “Crips” hit out on US Soldiers has only been reported by ONE media outlet, The Missourian. I am not sure why such a threat that has resulted in soldiers in several states to be put on alert has gone unnoticed by the media.

I have seen one of the memos myself in an East Texas National Guard unit, but I certainly am not going to post the military memo online even though it is already public knowledge. (I don’t want to get in trouble for posting a military security memo online.) Lucky for us, one worried military wife posted one of the Security Threat Memos online for all to see on a military wife forum, Solo-Ops Military Wives Survival Forums.

Next time I’m in a Crip neighborhood, I am going to have to remember not to wear blue AND not to wear a U.S. Military Uniform. What a shame.

Comment

Yes, evidently the soldiers did the invasion and the shooting. In retalliation, they're going after ALL uniformed military. One soldier gets shot and it'll be hunting season
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                Yes, evidently the soldiers did the invasion and the shooting. In retalliation, they're going after ALL uniformed military. One soldier gets shot and it'll be hunting season
                                Guy is not making any sense to me, cause clearly he would not say it's okay to whack any soldier - because some bad apples whacked one of their gang members.

If he's not saying that, then he makes even less sense to me.
                                Originally posted by MR EDD
                                U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Working...
                                X