Crips Target U.S. Soldiers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ceyko View Post
    Guy is not making any sense to me, cause clearly he would not say it's okay to whack any soldier - because some bad apples whacked one of their gang members.

If he's not saying that, then he makes even less sense to me.
    yah at first I misread it. The article seems poorly written to me, would be nice if they could get a kill on site order for some of the retarded game members walking the streets.

Comment

Originally posted by onemeangixxer7502 View Post
      yah at first I misread it. The article seems poorly written to me, would be nice if they could get a kill on site order for some of the retarded game members walking the streets.
      *nod* understood. I find it interesting that this is going on against soldiers. If citizens did this against the government there would be hell to pay/endure.
      Originally posted by MR EDD
      U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

I'd like to see this happen, I'd love to see a wigger in baggy jeans get beat down by a man in uniform he attacks...
        Originally posted by Buzzo
        Some dudes jump out of airplanes, I fuck hookers without condoms.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE
          FORCE PROTECTION ADVISORY 11-007
          22 SEPTEMBER 2011

SUBJECT: FORCE PROTECTION ADVISORY TARGETING OF US SOLDIERS BY MEMBERS OF THE CRIPS IN THE CITY OF LAWTON, OK

(U) REFERENCE: ARNORTH FORCE PROTECTION ADVISORY TARGETING OF US SOLDIERS BY MEMBERS OF THE CRIPS IN THE CITY OF LAWTON, OK 0075-11TTA

2. (U) On 21 Sep 11, USACIDC REPORTED THE CRIPS HAVE PUT OUT AN ORDER TO SHOOT ANY SOLDIER IN UNIFORM ON SIGHT IN RETALIATION FOR THE SHOOTING OF THEIR MEMBERS BY SOLDIERS EARLIER IN THE WEEK. THE LAWTON, OKLAHOMA POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS CONFIRMED THE CRIPS HAVE THREATENED TO KILL SOLDIERS IN UNIFORM. THE THREAT STEMS FROM WHEN THE SOLDIERS ENTERED AN OFF-POST RESIDENCE OF THE CRIPS AND SUBSEQUENTLY SHOT MEMBERS OF THE CRIPS. THREE OF THE VICTIMS WERE IDENTIFIED AS MEMBERS OF THE “107 HOOVER CRIPS”.

3 (U) IT IS UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME IF THE THREAT POSED BY THE CIRPS TO UNIFORMED SERVICE MEMBERS IS RESTRICTED TO THE CITY OF LAWTON AND FT SILL, OK OR IF IT IS A REGIONAL OR NATIONAL THREAT. EFFORTS ARE UNDERWAY TO DETERMINE THE EXTENT OF THE THREAT TO DOD.

4 (U) THIS EVENT IS DEEMED TO POSE AN IMMEDIATE THREAT TO USAR EQUITIES. COMMANDS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT LEADERS AT ALL LEVELS ARE MADE AWARE OF THIS COMMUNICATED THREAT.

5. (U) ALL USAR PERSONNEL MUST REMAIN VIGILANT FOR OUT OF THE ORDINARY OR SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR AND REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT.

6. (U) ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT TO THE AR WATCH AT USARCAROC@USAR.ARMY.MIL, 910-570-9751, OR DSN 670-9750/1. REQUEST WIDEST DISSEMINATION POSSIBLE TO COMMANDS, UNITS, AGENCIES, FACILITIES AND PERSONNEL.

7. (U) POCS FOR THIS ADVISORY ARE:

7.A (U) MR. MARK A. BROOKS, MARK.ALLEN.BROOKS@USAR.ARMY.MIL, 910-570-9105, ARMY RESERVE ANTITERRORISM OFFICER.

7. B. (U) MR HAROLD BEVERAGE, HAROLD.BEVERAGE@USAR.ARMY.MIL, 910-570-9108, ARMY RESERVE AT OFFICE.

UNITED STATES ARMY RESERVE
          FORCE PROTECTION ADVISORY 11-007
          22 SEPTEMBER 2011

SUBJECT: FORCE PROTECTION ADVISORY TARGETING OF US SOLDIERS BY MEMBERS OF THE CRIPS IN THE CITY OF LAWTON, OK

(U) REFERENCE: ARNORTH FORCE PROTECTION ADVISORY TARGETING OF US SOLDIERS BY MEMBERS OF THE CRIPS IN THE CITY OF LAWTON, OK 0075-11TTA

2. (U) On 21 Sep 11, USACIDC REPORTED THE CRIPS HAVE PUT OUT AN ORDER TO SHOOT ANY SOLDIER IN UNIFORM ON SIGHT IN RETALIATION FOR THE SHOOTING OF THEIR MEMBERS BY SOLDIERS EARLIER IN THE WEEK. THE LAWTON, OKLAHOMA POLICE DEPARTMENT HAS CONFIRMED THE CRIPS HAVE THREATENED TO KILL SOLDIERS IN UNIFORM. THE THREAT STEMS FROM WHEN THE SOLDIERS ENTERED AN OFF-POST RESIDENCE OF THE CRIPS AND SUBSEQUENTLY SHOT MEMBERS OF THE CRIPS. THREE OF THE VICTIMS WERE IDENTIFIED AS MEMBERS OF THE “107 HOOVER CRIPS”.

3 (U) IT IS UNKNOWN AT THIS TIME IF THE THREAT POSED BY THE CIRPS TO UNIFORMED SERVICE MEMBERS IS RESTRICTED TO THE CITY OF LAWTON AND FT SILL, OK OR IF IT IS A REGIONAL OR NATIONAL THREAT. EFFORTS ARE UNDERWAY TO DETERMINE THE EXTENT OF THE THREAT TO DOD.

4 (U) THIS EVENT IS DEEMED TO POSE AN IMMEDIATE THREAT TO USAR EQUITIES. COMMANDS ARE RESPONSIBLE TO ENSURE THAT LEADERS AT ALL LEVELS ARE MADE AWARE OF THIS COMMUNICATED THREAT.

5. (U) ALL USAR PERSONNEL MUST REMAIN VIGILANT FOR OUT OF THE ORDINARY OR SUSPICIOUS BEHAVIOR AND REPORT IT IMMEDIATELY TO LOCAL LAW ENFORCEMENT.

6. (U) ACKNOWLEDGE RECEIPT TO THE AR WATCH AT USARCAROC@USAR.ARMY.MIL, 910-570-9751, OR DSN 670-9750/1. REQUEST WIDEST DISSEMINATION POSSIBLE TO COMMANDS, UNITS, AGENCIES, FACILITIES AND PERSONNEL.

7. (U) POCS FOR THIS ADVISORY ARE:

7.A (U) MR. MARK A. BROOKS, MARK.ALLEN.BROOKS@USAR.ARMY.MIL, 910-570-9105, ARMY RESERVE ANTITERRORISM OFFICER.

7. B. (U) MR HAROLD BEVERAGE, HAROLD.BEVERAGE@USAR.ARMY.MIL, 910-570-9108, ARMY RESERVE AT OFFICE.
          I'm sitting right here. They don't have to yell so loud.

Seriously, I hope if they start shooting at the soldiers that they get exterminated quickly.

Comment

Unless, with this CIC, they do like they did with the Marines in California. There, they told Marines that if they are mugged to hand over their money and don't put up a fight. Can't injure the thieves
            I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by clevelandkid View Post
              Sounds like Ft Sill needs a live fire drill where these scumbags live, presumably 107th street or thereabouts.
              That shithole made 29 Palms seem like a nice place.

Comment

Originally posted by Yale View Post
                Goddamn! Lawton is such a shithole now.
                This seems to suggest that at one time Lawton was not a shithole.

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                  Unless, with this CIC, they do like they did with the Marines in California. There, they told Marines that if they are mugged to hand over their money and don't put up a fight. Can't injure the thieves
                  Holy shit really? Woooow...

Comment

I read something a few years ago about how there were rival gangs ON POST at Ft. Sill. I assumed it was dependent kids, but it turned out to be mostly adult active-duty Army members. Unbelievable.

You can take the cracker out of the ghetto but....
                    - Darrell

1993 LX - Reef Blue R331ci
                    1993 Cobra #199 - SOLD

Comment

from what we were told around here (lawton-wichita falls) there were drugs involved and apparently things got out of hand quick. For a little while you didnt see any uniforms off base.

Comment

“Marines have been given rules of engagement not to engage in any violence except to protect their lives,” said Marine Spokeswoman Capt Kate Vanden Bossche.

When asked if the Marines have essentially been told to hand over their wallets in St. Louis, rather than fight to protect their property, Vanden Bossche said: “If someone is in such dire need that they need to rob someone, I don’t think that’s a fight Marines need to get into.”

Watch CBS News live and get the latest, breaking news headlines of the day for national news and world news today.
                        I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Originally posted by red95gts View Post
                          I read something a few years ago about how there were rival gangs ON POST at Ft. Sill. I assumed it was dependent kids, but it turned out to be mostly adult active-duty Army members. Unbelievable.

You can take the cracker out of the ghetto but....
                          That's been going on for years. For awhile Fort Hood was really notorious for that. Both on the white power and black power side, then some different Mexican varieties and such.

Some of the bad sides of the military. They all seemed to be in combat arms too. Some of them were idiots and instead of just getting their training for their gangs, they advertised their allegiance in their barracks. Which promptly got them discharged.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

Ft Sill's rugby team is a good group of guys.

Comment

Working...
                            X