No announcement yet.

Happy "Bill of Rights" Day! Indefinite Detention Bill Signed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it's pretty sad, and although the facts are right there & history as a reminder, people that speak out on how dangerous this is, still are tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theorists.
    This should be all over the news & debates today, but nope. And how this is the greatest form of tyranny, but nope.
    Keep the American eyes and ears on anything but, what's headed our way.

This is interesting and sounds like it could be familiar soon.

When was the first concentration camp established and who were the first inmates?

Answer: The first concentration camp, Dachau, opened on March 22, 1933. The camp's first inmates were primarily political prisoners (e.g. Communists or Social Democrats); habitual criminals; homosexuals; Jehovah's Witnesses; and "anti-socials" (beggars, vagrants, hawkers). Others considered problematic by the Nazis (e.g. Jewish writers and journalists, lawyers, unpopular industrialists, and political officials) were also included.

Approximately 6mil. Jews and 5mil non-Jewish civilians were killed in WWII.
    Encyclopedia of Jewish and Israeli history, politics and culture, with biographies, statistics, articles and documents on topics from anti-Semitism to Zionism.

For giggles, Let's change the opening date to December 6, 2011 and change the primarily political prisoners to (e.g. constitutionalists, patriots, libertarian's) and change others considered problematic to (truthers, alternative media writers and journalists, etc) and easily take out "nazis" and put in "govt."

So our American history may read something like this:

When was the first Internment Camp (FEMA) established and who were the first inmates?

The first Internment Camp (FEMA) opened on December 6, 2011. The camps first inmates/detainee's were primarly political prisoners (e.g. constitutionalists, patriots, "extremists") ; habitual criminals, Christian's, protestors.; and "anti-socials" (beggars, vagrants, hawkers). Others considered problematic by the Govt. (eg. truthers, alternative and Christian media writers and journalists, and anti-NWO political officials) were also included.
    Last edited by Up0n0ne; 12-16-2011, 12:13 AM.
    2 Chronicles 7:14
    If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
      I think people will start to see how important the Constitution is/was as the globalist get settled in and comfortable as the people sit back and except it or lack of knowing what just happened.
      Any idea's?

Obama’s U-Turn On Indefinite Detention Bill a “Historic Tragedy” For Rights

White House demanded removal of language that would have protected U.S. citizens

Paul Joseph Watson
      Infowars.com
      Thursday, December 15, 2011

Human Rights Watch has labeled President Obama’s U-turn on his decision to veto the NDAA bill, which empowers the government to indefinitely detain Americans without trial, a “historic tragedy for rights,” but should we really be surprised given the fact that it was Obama’s White House which ensured language that would have protected U.S. citizens was removed from the bill in the first place?

With the House passing a revised version of the bill last night and the Senate set to follow, Obama could sign the legislation into law before the end of the week after the White House dropped its threat to veto the National Defense Authorization Act, which under Section 1031 empowers the government to arrest Americans and hold them in a detention camp with no legal recourse.

“By signing this defense spending bill, President Obama will go down in history as the president who enshrined indefinite detention without trial in US law,” said Kenneth Roth, executive director of Human Rights Watch. “In the past, Obama has lauded the importance of being on the right side of history, but today he is definitely on the wrong side.”

HRW describes Obama’s about-face as a “historic tragedy for rights”.

The ACLU strikes a similar tone, warning “it will damage both his legacy and American’s reputation for upholding the rule of law,” if Obama signs the bill.

HRW and the ACLU’s opposition to the bill is commendable, but in none of their press releases does it point out that it was Obama’s White House itself which demanded language be removed from the original version of the bill that would have protected U.S. citizens from its most dangerous provisions.

Obama’s veto threat was never about stopping detention without trial of American citizens, it was about ensuring that the federal government didn’t completely hand such powers over to the U.S. military, and enshrining into law Obama’s unconstitutional policy of targeting Americans as terrorists without the legal requirement to offer any proof.

Indeed, as the bill’s co-sponsor Senator Carl Levin said during a speech on the floor last week, it was the Obama administration that demanded the removal of language that would have precluded Americans from being subject to indefinite detention.

“The language which precluded the application of Section 1031 to American citizens was in the bill that we originally approved…and the administration asked us to remove the language which says that U.S. citizens and lawful residents would not be subject to this section,” said Levin, Chairman of the Armed Services Committee.

“It was the administration that asked us to remove the very language which we had in the bill which passed the committee…we removed it at the request of the administration,” said Levin, emphasizing, “It was the administration which asked us to remove the very language the absence of which is now objected to.”

http://www.infowars.com/obamas-u-tur...dy-for-rights/
      We're watching The Fatal Attraction of Adolf Hitler, currently. It aired on the military channel a few days ago. It's pretty scary to see the similarities between the two, from the willingness of the Germans giving away their rights, to the speeches he gave. The downfall of most empires really revolves around the lack of understanding of how history repeats itself.

Comment

Its now only a matter of time that certain situations are going to start happening. When it does to many people are going to be too comfortable with the current life they live so they are just going to turn away and act like everything is fine and dandy until it over time worsens and worsens. Once they hit a major tipping scale which every major even has one, it will cause majority civil unrest fullness. From their we will see what the American people are made of....brave to face it or coward to let it happen. just my opinion tho.... my .02 cents

Comment

Obama is Hitler. Maybe he will off hmself.

All of the congressmen who voted for this deserve the same thing.

Comment

So... who all here voted for "a change"?.... -__- I sure as hell didn't.

(putting on tinfoil hat)
            Don't Mess With Texas.

Comment

Originally posted by Junioropolous07 View Post
              So... who all here voted for "a change"?.... -__- I sure as hell didn't.

(putting on tinfoil hat)
              You think voting actually works ? Hell , Holder was in Austin just the other day trying to push his plan un letting the UN be over the voting here in Texas since we are trying to push for showing a VALID ID to vote . I am all for having to prove you are a current legal citizen but im sure the voting system will still be abused and worked .

Comment

Originally posted by jryotas View Post
                You think voting actually works ? Hell , Holder was in Austin just the other day trying to push his plan un letting the UN be over the voting here in Texas since we are trying to push for showing a VALID ID to vote . I am all for having to prove you are a current legal citizen but im sure the voting system will still be abused and worked .
                I so wish he would be fired, but that won't happen.

As for the voting, those machines are getting hacked left and right. Watch this video for one example:

www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Yep, voting has been manipulated for ALONG time . Isnt it nice though to think we , the American citizen actually has a say about what happens in our country . Hopefully enough people will wake up and get together and we then will be able to do something to make a difference or maybe even retake our country .

Comment

I've been angered/worried about this and the internet censorship bill for weeks.

At first I thought it was a simple move towards totalitarianism to allow the status quo to certainly remain as it's getting harder and harder for a few men to control nations due to the ease of the spread of information as we saw this year.

Then I wondered if perhaps they were crazy like a fox and are trying to foment revolution in order to really enact some sweeping changes.

Either way, little by little history is repeating itself and we are setting our empire up for collapse.

Hopefully for our sake we right the ship before it's too late, but judging by some of your comments I'm afraid that may not happen.
                    US Politics in three words - Divide and Conquer

Comment

Originally posted by Hobie View Post
                      Then I wondered if perhaps they were crazy like a fox and are trying to foment revolution in order to really enact some sweeping changes.
                      This is what I am afraid is transpiring.
                      www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

I'm at a loss....I really don't understand why this country is heading down this path.

Comment

Do research on the Trilateral Commission and UN and that will help answer this question . For all americans sake , I hope all of you reading this take the nessary steps to prepair yourselves for what may come .

Comment

Shower hugs from al-Zarqawi at Club Gitmo?

Comment

U.S. Senate Roll Call Votes 112th Congress - 1st Session

Vote Number: 218
                              Measure Number: S. 1867 (National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012)

Vote Counts: YEAs 93 NAYs 7

Texas: Cornyn (R-TX), Yea Hutchison (R-TX), Yea
                              Last edited by momo; 12-16-2011, 06:43 PM.
                              www.hppmotorsports.com
                              ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

Were those two Ys or Ns?
                                www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Working...
                                X