Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newts book

“It’s Hard Out There for a (Global Warming) Pimp”

Despite telling FOX News’ Bill O’Reilly that the global warming PSA he (Gingrich) did with then-Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi was “one of the dumbest things I’ve done in recent years,” Gingrich will go back to endorsing the “climate change” BS . . . after the 2012 Presidential election. Timing is everything, and Gingrich will release his latest global warming book–a sequel to his 2007 “A Contract With the Earth”–when he no longer has to face voter scrutiny. Here are the details–sound like a conservative to you?:

Gingrich and Terry L. Maple have something of a sequel in the works to their 2007 book, “A Contract with The Earth,” tentatively titled “Environmental Entrepreneurs.” . . .

The new book is a collection of essays by various businesspeople and scientists to be edited and stitched together by Gingrich and, mostly, Maple, a former chief executive of the Palm Beach Zoo.

The author of a chapter on climate change is Katharine Hayhoe, an atmospheric scientist at Texas Tech whose work focuses on assessing the impact of climate change and communicating it to broader audiences, including those traditionally dubious of global warming, like Christian colleges.
    www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

And ol' Mit dodges the gun question. He is all for gun bans and was just called on it which I was surprised. So far Newty fruity and ol' Mittens are lieing through their teeth.
      2 Chronicles 7:14
      If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

The whole GOP, Ron Paul aside, sits up there ranting and raving about Iran which hasn't attacked anyone. Meanwhile, the USA is engaged in how many wars? What a joke this debate is. It's very obvious the system wants Gingrich or Romney, and they will do whatever it takes to label RP an isolationist and danger to national security because people are waking up and understanding the only one's the establishment are pushing to the forefront in the race are warhawks who want war with Iran. The only danger Americans face is electing someone else other than Ron Paul. Iran is a joke not a threat. You want a true American who sticks to the beliefs America was founded on? It's Ron Paul dummies.

The American government has been caught telling lies how many times now? And we are supposed to believe these Iran accusations considering our government has wanted war with Iran for how many decades now?

Comment

I notice the candidates rarely directly answer a question. They tend to only speak negatively of others, rather than elaborating on what they would do differently.

Comment

Originally posted by UserX View Post
            I notice the candidates rarely directly answer a question. They tend to only speak negatively of others, rather than elaborating on what they would do differently.
            you never seen a debate before?
            lol

Comment

Everone is flip flip floppin. Doo da doo doo. They keep on mentioning the Constitution, anyone tell them the potus signed a bill today? Lulz
              If My people, which are called by My name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                From my couch?
                Hahaha

Comment

Originally posted by 347Mike View Post
                  From my couch?
                  I'll be right over. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by teal93turbo View Post
                    The whole GOP, Ron Paul aside, sits up there ranting and raving about Iran which hasn't attacked anyone. Meanwhile, the USA is engaged in how many wars? What a joke this debate is. It's very obvious the system wants Gingrich or Romney, and they will do whatever it takes to label RP an isolationist and danger to national security because people are waking up and understanding the only one's the establishment are pushing to the forefront in the race are warhawks who want war with Iran. The only danger Americans face is electing someone else other than Ron Paul. Iran is a joke not a threat. You want a true American who sticks to the beliefs America was founded on? It's Ron Paul dummies.

The American government has been caught telling lies how many times now? And we are supposed to believe these Iran accusations considering our government has wanted war with Iran for how many decades now?
                    Spot on and well said. If Fox actually cared, they would point out all the lies they were spewing.

Comment

Originally posted by Up0n0ne View Post
                      Spot on and well said. If Fox actually cared, they would point out all the lies they were spewing.
                      LOL@ fox pointing out other peoples lies. They should start with their own first. Namely that blow hard Bill O'Reilly.

Comment

Originally posted by Vertnut View Post
                        ...and did himself no good. It's pretty obvious his foreign policy is coming to the forefront.

Like it or not, Gingrich is having a great night.
                        His foreign policy is the one we should have. Fuck Israel. Let me repeat, fuck Israel. Why we give money to an entity that has robbed other people of their livelyhood and property is is beyond me.

Comment

Originally posted by Avery'sDad View Post
                          His foreign policy is the one we should have. Fuck Israel. Let me repeat, fuck Israel. Why we give money to an entity that has robbed other people of their livelyhood and property is is beyond me.
                          Though it's not a perfect relationship, I don't have the time or patience to even address this at length. It sure solidified my opinion of your thought process. I hope you don't work around sharp objects much...

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                            LOL@ fox pointing out other peoples lies. They should start with their own first. Namely that blow hard Bill O'Reilly.

Couldn't begin to tell you the last time I listened to that guy...
                            www.allforoneroofing.com

Comment

Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                              He's an op ed. The same could be said for many on the other side as well.
                              Originally posted by BradM
                              But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                              X