No announcement yet.

97 Cobra LSx Build Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I still have that supercharged 2v for sale?

Comment

• Originally posted by CRASH View Post

Decided to say fuck making the Mustang fast and go back to work on what I should've been working on all along instead of fucking with that God damn Mustang.....
      ]
      Mah nigga, hey what front brakes did you put on it?

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
        Mah nigga, hey what front brakes did you put on it?
        You talking about the brakes on the Mustang ?

They're '95 13" Cobra brakes with QA-1 k-member and 1" shorter Team Z a-arms.

Comment

• No, brakes on the wagon.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4EyedTurd View Post
            No, brakes on the wagon.
            Ah okay. I bought the 2 1/2" drop spindle/12" drilled & slotted rotors with dual piston Wilwood calipers.

Comment

• Looks like I'll be needing a new build thread! Plan is to either part or sell the cobra and then hit the green car hard:

Sumped tank, big fuel system, 4l60, most likely switch to car intake, single turbo. Finally got all the other bs out of the way so this build should take shape rather quickly. Goal is set at 600rw
              2012 GT500

Comment

• What kind of shape is the 4L60 in? How much?

Comment

• Originally posted by cool cat View Post
                  What kind of shape is the 4L60 in? How much?
                  Parts listed below are parts going on new project, sorry for the confusion.
                  2012 GT500

Comment

• below what?

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                      below what?
                      Post 201- cool cat misread and thought I was selling 4l60
                      2012 GT500

Comment

• I see. Do you have any SN95 specific LSx stuff for sale?

Comment

• How much for Cobra?
                          Putting warheads on foreheads since 2004

Pro-Touring Build

Comment

• Originally posted by Z06killinsbf View Post
                            How much for Cobra?
                            Hasn't been decided quite yet. It has a lot of good parts on it

Built 31 spline rear. Auburn pro dif, 4.10's, c clip elims, welded axle tubes, upper and lower control arms- all done by Jamesb. He also did some kick ass torque box work on uppers and lowers. Has nice kyb gas adjustable shocks out back as well. Original cobra brakes. Paint is trashed but it is all straight. Cobra bumper and hood. Nice black interior- fr500 steering wheel, 03 cobra radio and shifter bezel/boot. Seats from 99gt are still in great shape. Comes with a nice set of cobra wheels that need tires. I'm debating on whether to sell it for parts. If somebody offered me $2k id sell.
                            2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
                              I see. Do you have any SN95 specific LSx stuff for sale?
                              Only thing I've got is an aje 4l60 transmission crossmember for sn95. The ls swap k member is going in the fox
                              2012 GT500

Comment

• Originally posted by Cobraman View Post
                                Hasn't been decided quite yet. It has a lot of good parts on it

Built 31 spline rear. Auburn pro dif, 4.10's, c clip elims, welded axle tubes, upper and lower control arms- all done by Jamesb. He also did some kick ass torque box work on uppers and lowers. Has nice kyb gas adjustable shocks out back as well. Original cobra brakes. Paint is trashed but it is all straight. Cobra bumper and hood. Nice black interior- fr500 steering wheel, 03 cobra radio and shifter bezel/boot. Seats from 99gt are still in great shape. Comes with a nice set of cobra wheels that need tires. I'm debating on whether to sell it for parts. If somebody offered me $2k id sell.
                                Damn right you'd sell!

Comment

Working...
                                X