Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fired for having CCW

"Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

There is always two sides to a story but reading between the lines it sounds like the supervisor has a serious hard on for this person. I would venture a guess there is a history of bad management and over reactions with the manager and it will come to light the manager need to be fired long ago...or that the organization is a bunch of jack-booted thugs.

Comment

So.. Apparently her boyfriend marched up into her place of work with a pistol and threatened someone a few weeks before she got the fired.

Comment

Originally posted by SBFORDTECH View Post
        So.. Apparently her boyfriend marched up into her place of work with a pistol and threatened someone a few weeks before she got the fired.
        Which is not her fault unless they had proof she asked him to or knew about his plans to.
        I don't like Republicans, but I really FUCKING hate Democrats.

Sex with an Asian woman is great, but 30 minutes later you're horny again.

Comment

Originally posted by LANTIRN View Post
          Which is not her fault unless they had proof she asked him to or knew about his plans to.
          True. My point is that if he was a frequent visitor before and after the incident and was still an issue that she was unwilling to resolve with her employer they had every right to release her. Two sides to every story. If the story that she tells is true, she should sue the fuck outofem.

Comment

She's in the field of Social Services which is notoriously left-leaning because they get a majority of their funding from the Democrats. To make things worse she's also in VA which leans Democrat. So there are strong odds her manager was an ultra-lib feminist

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
              She's in the field of Social Services which is notoriously left-leaning because they get a majority of their funding from the Democrats. To make things worse she's also in VA which leans Democrat. So there are strong odds her manager was an ultra-lib feminist
              The new plantation......

Comment

Originally posted by John -- '02 HAWK View Post
                To make things worse she's also in VA which leans Democrat. So there are strong odds her manager was an ultra-lib feminist
                Just looked it up. Roanoke is an independent city and voted blue last election.

Comment

Working...
                X