Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Plane stollen in Seattle (Video in link)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
    There are no keys. Tanks don't have keys either and I can only remember one ever being stolen in the US.
    Beefed was making a funny. And to be fair the cockpit door require keys. But most mechs, pilots and bag smashers have one.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
        There are no keys. Tanks don't have keys either and I can only remember one ever being stolen in the US.
        more than one have been taken for joy rides, thats for sure
        DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Comment

Originally posted by David View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
            If you think airplanes have fucking “keys” you might be fucking dumb! Wish this guy had loaded the plane with child molestors pimp daddy’s and drug dealers. That would have been even better
            It was a joke. I am taxi qualified on most commercial jets. There are no keys and the cockpit is never locked. This would be super easy to do.
            2006 Civic SI
            2009 Pilot
            1988 GT
            CRF50

Widebody whore.

Comment

Originally posted by HarrisonTX View Post
              more than one have been taken for joy rides, thats for sure
              I started and moved a M60a3 back and forth a few feet when I was in my mid teens at the Denton National Guard Armory just to see if I could. It just had a pad lock on the hatch that I twisted off with a pipe wrench. They were gased up, and had a full load of ammo for the main gun in them. I mentioned tanks because of this.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Wow svo stole a tank I’ve heard it all now!!!

Comment

I did not steal a tank; I started one, pulled forward a few feet with it and then backed it up to where it started. I was tempted to fire a round because the area around the armory was pretty empty back then but was not sure how loud it would be.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

That’s a cool story bro!!!

Comment

So those things can do barrel rolls. But how many before things go to hell in a hand basket? I'm guessing 1.
                      WH

Comment

If you think airplanes have fucking “keys” you might be fucking dumb!

Comment

But wait,theres more!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                            So those things can do barrel rolls. But how many before things go to hell in a hand basket? I'm guessing 1.
                            It completely depends on the gross weight of the airplane (Edit) and the type of oiling system the engine is set up with.

Originally posted by orphan Shelby View Post
                            But wait,theres more!!!
                            Nope, that is pretty much it. About 15 years later I met a man who was a Guardsmen there and he told me that they came in one morning and found that every tank had been started and was left running but they figured it was another Guardsman who did it as a practical joke since the padlocks on the hatch were fastened. I told him what I had done and he just said it didn't surprise him and that all of them had fantasized at one point about taking a tank through a neighborhood and crushing cars.
                            Last edited by svauto-erotic855; 08-13-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by 2011GT View Post
                                Beefed was making a funny. And to be fair the cockpit door require keys. But most mechs, pilots and bag smashers have one.
                                Are they all keyed the same?

Comment

Working...
                                X