X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a law abiding citizen radicalized by Trump

Comment

• total coincidence

On April 20, 2018, the Broward Sheriff's Office Deputies Association opened a no-confidence vote for members, scheduled to conclude on April 26. This is the first no-confidence vote the union has brought against a sheriff.[11] The no-confidence vote concluded 534–94 against Israel.[12]

In May 2018, following the April vote of no-confidence, the Broward Sheriff’s Office Deputies Association paid for a billboard just north of Sunrise Boulevard on Interstate 95 appealing to Governor Rick Scott and referencing their vote with the phrase "There is no confidence in Sheriff Israel". The association has called for the governor to remove Israel following his handling of the Stoneman Douglas High School shooting

Comment

• The U.S. Secret Service slammed The New York Times on Friday for a fictional account of President Trump being gunned down by a Russian assassin with a Glock belonging to his own security detail, in a short story dubbed “assassination fantasy” by critics.

Comment

• you guys are fucking with me, right?

Comment

• Is it just me or does the mugshot look like a screen cap from GTA-V???

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post
              you guys are fucking with me, right?

https://bigleaguepolitics.com/breaki...investigation/
              Soooo, I am torn. I have been doing what I do a little while for sure. I can honestly tell you these fucking people are out there. Like, that van. I have seen things like that before in various cities. So honestly probably just a legit crazy guy. I know everyone wants it to be a liberal nut bag but we all know there are nuts on both sides of the aisle.

On the other hand, the supreme court fiasco made me think, how long ago have they really started some of these schemes. Only saving grace on that theory is they mentioned they thought Kavannah may have been selected buy Kerry or whoever back then, so that one kind of makes sense a little with the time frame being drug out.

Not saying impossible, but I doubt this one is a false flag. Show me more evidence and I might be swayed, but for now I don't think so.
              Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• It's not the Democrats sending bombs to themselves. It's a Deepstate false flag two weeks before the midterms. Cesar is a patsy.

what is at stake in these midterm elections? Everything.

Comment

• I don't have a dog in this fight, but the Occam's razor of it all would lead to the off-his-rocker Florida Man being the right suspect. Crazy comes in every flavor and there are plenty of them.

You can create a conspiracy for anything. Not saying the "Deepstate false flag" is impossible, but seems much less likely.

Or maybe I'm just being one of the sheeple? I know about as much as you do about the situation or maybe less. It seems that most politically-minded people work hard to write their own narrative either way.

Comment

• I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, just posting opinions and observations like everyone else. I obviously don't know what happened and don't claim that I do.

The Republicans are going to CRUSH the Democrats at the polls in a few days. Also just an opinion.

Comment

• I tend to agree with CWO.

I think there is a pretty good chance that this guy just straight up did it. But I also think there is a very good chance that he was coerced.

Keep in mind that the FBI uses methods that are almost like entrapment all the time to catch potential terrorists. They could have easily have done the same thing here. They usually talk to them online and get them to plan this stuff and then arrest them just as they begin to execute their plan.

Remember the guy here in Dallas who wanted to blow up the building? Didn't they give him a van with a dummy bomb and arrest him after he hit the button and it did nothing?

If they can do that then they could easily goad a guy into sending some hoax bombs. If the FBI wanted to be crooked and attempt to sway an election, they could do it.
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                      Originally posted by racrguy
                      Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

• The guy with the van tried to blow up the avanti building in downtown Dallas. He was a Muslim who wanted to do a terror attack. He was on a isis website when he ended up talking to an undercover FBI agent. They sold him the fake bombs with trackers. He parked it in the parking garage under the building and went a few blocks away where he could watch it and dialed the number. That’s when the fbi swarmed him. Son of a bitch only got 20 years and then he gets deported back to the Middle East when released.

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                        I tend to agree with CWO.

I think there is a pretty good chance that this guy just straight up did it. But I also think there is a very good chance that he was coerced.

Keep in mind that the FBI uses methods that are almost like entrapment all the time to catch potential terrorists. They could have easily have done the same thing here. They usually talk to them online and get them to plan this stuff and then arrest them just as they begin to execute their plan.

Remember the guy here in Dallas who wanted to blow up the building? Didn't they give him a van with a dummy bomb and arrest him after he hit the button and it did nothing?

If they can do that then they could easily goad a guy into sending some hoax bombs. If the FBI wanted to be crooked and attempt to sway an election, they could do it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                          I tend to agree with CWO.

In 2012, Sami Osmakac was 25 years old, broke and struggling with mental illness. His family wanted to get him help. The FBI wanted him to plot a terrorist attack.

There's an organization responsible for more terrorism plots in the United States than al-Qaeda, al-Shabaab and ISIS combined: The FBI. How? Why? In an eye-opening talk, investigative journalist Trevor Aaronson reveals a disturbing FBI practice that breeds terrorist plots by exploiting Muslim-Americans with mental health problems.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                            Not saying the "Deepstate false flag" is impossible, but seems much less likely.
                            Those people have made it pretty clear that they will do anything. Their gravy train of free taxpayer money is in serious jeopardy. It is going to be yanked away, and they're going to be told tough shit, start actually earning your money. Its not going over well.

I give 50/50 chance on false flag. My guess would be that by some means, they approached this person. Some anonymous website, some chance meeting... something. They've already identified him as someone who would likely do something like this, and he wasn't hard to find once they started looking. The world isn't short of crazy people and they're even worse with encouragement.

Originally posted by blownaltered View Post
                            Son of a bitch only got 20 years and then he gets deported back to the Middle East when released.
                            So they figured right thing to do is for us to pay for his stay for 20 years, then set him free in his homeland.
                            WH

Comment

• My guess is just like the Las Vegas Shooter, this guy did not act alone... he had some coercion from somebody.

Then the FBI just happens to swoop in and arrest the guy (who happens to be in a van with all kinds of "really new" looking stickers/decals and a MAGA hat) just before the big upcoming election.

The guy is probably guilty as indicated but was likely set up and in now the patsy in the dirty game of US politics...

Anybody that believe this is all coincidence is living in a dream world.

mardyn
                              mardyn

Comment

• Odd that this isn't front page news on CNN and MSNBC and our liberal friends aren't talking about influencing elections. Seems the Iranians were pushing anti-Kavenaugh and pro Mueller prop.

I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

Working...
                                X