DfwMustangs member Paul 376.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jammeejamm View Post
    what happens when a lewis derrick shot caller green lights your ass!
    Yeah I thought that whole thing was stupid too.
    WH

Comment

You're so full of shit dude...

Comment

I just texted Paul he said he can’t log in. If a admin can rest his password.
        sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
        🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

An escaped inmate is back in the Dallas County Jail after escaping nearly a week ago.

Police and Dallas County Sheriff's deputies arrested Raymond Aguero on Thursday night at an apartment in Pleasant Grove.

The sheriff's office said he escaped last Friday by climbing over a gate at the back dock of the Lew Sterrett Jail.

Aguero was already facing several charges including burglary of a vehicle. He will face an additional charge for breaking out of jail.

bro.

Comment

He got 1 cool point back for breaking out of jail. Sorry, it has to be done. He earned that point. I mean if he gets out again someday, and reforms decides to quit being a criminal, one day when he's an old man he'll seem cool because he can say "Once I busted outta jail".
            WH

Comment

You MF's are SLIPPING! Reggie Stout in the house!

Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                You MF's are SLIPPING! Reggie Stout in the house!

beautifully played.

Comment

Originally posted by lowthreeohz View Post
                  beautifully played.
                  Man I had to wait 3 months for the love on this!

Comment

Originally posted by Gasser64 View Post
                    He got 1 cool point back for breaking out of jail. Sorry, it has to be done. He earned that point. I mean if he gets out again someday, and reforms decides to quit being a criminal, one day when he's an old man he'll seem cool because he can say "Once I busted outta jail".
                    Not him.
                    Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
                    X