This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by dee View Post
    The entry level STI 1911 (Spartan) is an Armscor built gun with all STI fitted small parts.
    Fitting is 80% of a 1911's quality.
    "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
    "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ View Post
      Fitting is 80% of a 1911's quality.
      They're fitted by Philipinos, and for some reason, that reminds me of this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96iJsdGkl44&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]
      Last edited by YALE; 02-08-2013, 06:40 PM.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by YOLO View Post
        They're fitted by Philipinos, and for some reason, that reminds me of this:
        Haha. This is what I imagine HK's factory looks like when they build USP's and Mk23's.

"When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
          RIA makes a .38 Super 1911 that's pretty inexpensive. What's their reputation? The Colts are going for $1-3k. Since I'm not a locomotive navigator, that's kinda out of my price range.
          Not sure if you are still looking but Centerfire Systems just sent me an email for the nickle 1911 in .38super on sale for $399.... Showed 22 left last night. Change out the safety and rock on.

Part number was #AC-38SUP-MATTE NIC

Comment

Working...
          X