Halloween 2018

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Halloween 2018

I searched and didn't find anything posted which was surprising. Anyone else going to catch this? What I don't care for is how they completely do away with all the movies after the original... which is hard to explain since Jaime Lee Curtis was in some of them.

I know...I can't wait to watch honestly...his movies are always good.
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Laurie Strode died at the beginning of Halloween: Resurrection, so this is definitely not a sequel of any kind. Halloween H20 was meant to be the end of the story, but the Producer had a contract clause which prevented the writers killing off Michael Myers. Which later led to Rob Zombie taking creative license and rebooting the whole franchise, which I thought were actually good movies. They were dark and gritty, which you would expect from a Rob Zombie film.

This new movie is just another remake and has nothing to do with the half dozen movies from made after the original '78 Halloween. Halloween III was an anomaly in regards to the franchise and just confused everybody. IV & V kinda of sucked. Only thing making them worth watching was Donald Pleasance. Dimension Films made Resurrection as a money grab. It was a terrible movie.

I see the complete Halloween story line from A to Z being Halloween '78, Halloween II '81 & H2O '98 as a complete(d) trilogy for the franchise.

Comment

I wonder if JLC's tits look as good as they did in the movie Trading Places?!?
        Originally posted by Silverback
        Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
          This new movie is just another remake and has nothing to do with the half dozen movies from made after the original '78 Halloween. Halloween III was an anomaly in regards to the franchise and just confused everybody. IV & V kinda of sucked. Only thing making them worth watching was Donald Pleasance. Dimension Films made Resurrection as a money grab. It was a terrible movie.

I see the complete Halloween story line from A to Z being Halloween '78, Halloween II '81 & H2O '98 as a complete(d) trilogy for the franchise.
          I only saw Halloween III once and still remember wondering why it was ever titled as such.

Comment

Originally posted by LS1Goat View Post
            Laurie Strode died at the beginning of Halloween: Resurrection, so this is definitely not a sequel of any kind. Halloween H20 was meant to be the end of the story, but the Producer had a contract clause which prevented the writers killing off Michael Myers. Which later led to Rob Zombie taking creative license and rebooting the whole franchise, which I thought were actually good movies. They were dark and gritty, which you would expect from a Rob Zombie film.

Good synopsis. Ya when I saw H3 I was wondering WTF! Haven't watched all of them in a while and missed that they were playing them last night on some cable channel. I'll have to watch them again sometime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
              I wonder if JLC's tits look as good as they did in the movie Trading Places?!?
              They looked pretty tasty in True Lies.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                That was almost 25 years ago

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  That was almost 25 years ago
                  She still has a nice rack! Would still do!

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                    Exact movie and scene I always envision anytime I hear the name Jaime Lee Curtis or the title to said movie.

But truth be told she looks like Anderson Cooper now. Hollywood continues to sicken me every time they bring these old hags back. This isn't how I want to remember JLC...

Comment

Halloween II is my favorite. This one looks pretty decent.

Comment

Working...
                      X