No announcement yet.

Random POLITICAL picture of the day !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And the dude immediately got called out for lying about when that happened. In the same link down below is the same video from 2 weeks before.
    Originally posted by stevo
    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

• George Floyd... Thank You For Your Service Says Pelosi

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
          George Floyd... Thank You For Your Service Says Pelosi

What an insult to every soldier that lost their lives.

And WTH, Nancy, can't wear a mask correctly?
          "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

• Comment

• Mob of "protesters" attack lone man, lone man is armed, lone man tries to deescalate and walk away, mob keeps attacking while yelling "kill him", mob member gets shot. Waiting for the MSM spin on this one.

Comment

• Comment

• Sadly the way things are going, this is probably just the tip of the iceberg.

Comment

• The thing I like about these Twitter threads is that different videos will emerge showing different perspectives. One of the videos I saw with the guy in the blue shirt, he was aligned with or orbited nearer to the “militia” group. I read reports that he’d assaulted and pepper sprayed a woman. I did see someone (who maybe entered this world as a girl but probably doesn’t identify as that today) who was blocking him and being obnoxious, like you might block or guard someone in basketball, and he threw her down. I did see a can in his hand but didn’t see that she got sprayed. Maybe she did. From watching her movements and body language, what she got was rough, don’t like putting hands on women, but I’m not mad about it. Was probably what set the chain of events in motion though, so for a guy carrying, that wasn’t a wise choice.

The stupid really comes on strong when people posting say (among the many stupid things to argue against anyone else saying it was self defense) is that the TWO guys hitting him with skateboards were “trying to disarm him after he “brandished his weapon””
                    Oh my.
                    Last edited by barronj; 06-16-2020, 06:50 AM.
                    Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

• GarandThumb interviews guy who disarmed the Seattle antifa douches

Comment

• Hooyah!

Comment

Comment

• Originally posted by Fastback View Post
                            Sadly I wouldn't be surprised if this is the truth.
                            G'Day Mate

Comment

• Twitter puts this guy's replies at the top of every single Trump tweet.

Serious question

How does this not come to blood before it's resolved?

Spanish Civil War, here we come.
                              Last edited by sc281; 06-16-2020, 12:28 PM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X