Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Comment

• Not flying economy? Flashing a "white power" sign?

I wonder if the left will even care about the hypocrisy.

Comment

• Dead on accurate

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• A Spanish-speaking Taco Bell employee in Florida was let go by the fast food chain after a video circulating on social media this week showed her refusing to serve an English-speaking customer.

Comment

• All over a fucking hoax, lol.

When 4chan decided to troll the world once again.
                  4plebs archives 4chan boards /adv/, /f/, /hr/, /o/, /pol/, [s4s], /sp/, /tg/, /trv/, /tv/ and /x/

full story here*
                  The "OK" Symbol is a hand gesture commonly used to signal that "all is well." Since as early as 2016, the symbol has been frequently associated with the supporters of the U.S. President Donald Trump, with some asserting its usage as a dog-whistle for endorsement of white supremacy and alt-right beliefs.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• POTUS has an absolutely disgusting habit of flashing White Power hand signs. I wish it wasn’t true, sadly it is. We MUST do something!

Comment

• Man killed in shootout inside SW Houston Whataburger

Man killed in shootout inside SW Houston Whataburger

A man in a bandana was killed a late night shootout at a Whataburger in Southwest Houston after walking in to the fast food restaurant and starting shooting, witnesses said.
                          The man, whose identity has not been released, walked into the restaurant at 7629 W Bellfort about 10 a.m. Saturday, possibly to rob the store and started shooting.
                          “As he came in, he pointed at me then he started shooting," said Dorian Johnson, a 16-year-old who was in the restaurant. Witnesses said the security guard returned fire, hitting the man who fled the restaurant. He died in the parking lot while trying to get to his car.
                          Some witnesses said the man was not trying to rob the restaurant, but was there to kill someone.
                          "He was there to kill someone," said Bri Aunna Nance. “He wasn't there to get the money, he was there to kill people and just take people's lives for no reason."

But this story does not make money for the media, and contradicts the narrative of gun control so little to no media coverage of the story.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by sc281 View Post
                                I'm not a Ted Cruz cheerleader. Of course Beatoff O'rourke is a fucking turd and he is the other choice. Fuck him.

But Ted Cruz is beastly on the mic. Savage. Dude makes me burst out laughing.
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
                                Originally posted by racrguy
                                Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Working...
                                X