Dallas at Philly

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dallas at Philly

Not sure what to think! We play good we win....we play half ass or bad Philly by 3
    Originally posted by Da Prez
    Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
    Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Not sure if they win Sunday but I think dallas and Philly both go 1-1 over next 2 games
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
      Not sure if they win Sunday but I think dallas and Philly both go 1-1 over next 2 games
      If you're correct, Dallas wins the division.
      Originally posted by stevo
      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Last week's performance was a complete surprise. Can they play this way 2 weeks in a row? I'm not sure, but if they do, Dallas will win. The Feagles haven't played very well recently either.

Dallas - 35
        Philthy - 23

Comment

And if you'll check the 'Boys threads over the past two months, you'll see I called this a long time ago. I told you this game would decide it.

Comment

'Boys 28
            Eagles 17

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
              And if you'll check the 'Boys threads over the past two months, you'll see I called this a long time ago. I told you this game would decide it.
              Sure did. And every NFL analyst on TV & radio for the last 2 months was saying the same.

I'm glad that we have already beaten the Eagles this year. I thought that the Redskins actually looked better than the Feagles during most of their game last week, and, may be harder to beat on the last game of the regular season.

Comment

Dak has a shoulder and index finger issue. He isn’t participating in practice right now.

Also Tyrone Smith is out right now.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                  Dak has a shoulder and index finger issue. He isn’t participating in practice right now.

Also Tyrone Smith is out right now.
                  Smith is a concern, Dak seems to be a lost puppy without him.
                  On Daks injury, I have confidence in Rush and his long ball reminds me of Troy...
                  Originally posted by Silverback
                  Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    Smith is a concern, Dak seems to be a lost puppy without him.
                    On Daks injury, I have confidence in Rush and his long ball reminds me of Troy...
                    I think Dak is fine, but in the event Rush were to play, we'd get blown out. He is still way too green and not where he should be yet. I think he's pretty talented though.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                      Sure did. And every NFL analyst on TV & radio for the last 2 months was saying the same.

I'm glad that we have already beaten the Eagles this year. I thought that the Redskins actually looked better than the Feagles during most of their game last week, and, may be harder to beat on the last game of the regular season.
                      Okay, now I know why you call yourself slow.... it’s a mental thing. Got it. I said it here on 10/16 check old Feagles thread. Now I don’t follow the sports news talking heads, but show me where they said it first.

Comment

Originally posted by slow84lx View Post
                        Sure did.
                        Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
                        Okay, now I know why you call yourself slow.... it’s a mental thing. Got it. I said it here on 10/16 check old Feagles thread. Now I don’t follow the sports news talking heads, but show me where they said it first.

My Brotha, why are you getting all uptight? I agreed with you that you have been saying this for many weeks now. No need to try to sling insults. No go sit in Time Out for a while until you can learn to be nicer to your friends.

Comment

Is Dakota going to be out we need to hand the ball off to 20/21 all day
                          Originally posted by Da Prez
                          Fuck dfwstangs!! If Jose ain't running it, I won't even bother going back to it, just my two cents!!
                          Originally posted by VETTKLR

Cliff Notes: I can beat the fuck out of a ZR1

Comment

Originally posted by Juiced4v View Post
                            Is Dakota going to be out we need to hand the ball off to 20/21 all day
                            I bet he plays
                            "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by Stephen View Post
                              I bet he plays
                              Pretty sure he's already said he is playing.
                              Originally posted by stevo
                              Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                              X