I think saints ravens

Texans getting smoked right now
    "PSH!!!"

wow what a comeback! Not over yet but almost
    "PSH!!!"

Comment

Good start to the playoffs.

Comment

Anybody but the patriots seen that show 15 times. Tom Brady needs to sit this one out. Chiefs vs Saints is what I think. Saints get rings
        Last edited by Captain Crawfish; 01-04-2020, 09:39 PM.

Comment

It was great to see the Patriots lose out in the Wild card round. I am so sick and tired of the media cramming Tom Brady & the Pats at us. For example, the Titans played a heckuva game and beat them but almost all of the news that i see is about Brady. With the pending penalazation from the latest cheating scandal, the age of the QB, and a bad offensive line this dynasty is heading for normalcy next year. It will be good for the league for the media focus to be on other teams.

Comment

I'll take the Ravens vs the aints with the Ravens getting the W.
            I'm more interested in a Chiefs vs Ravens game for the AFC spot. I like both of those teams. I would like to see Andy finally win a ring if the Ravens don't go.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
              Anybody but the patriots seen that show 15 times. Tom Brady needs to sit this one out. Chiefs vs Saints is what I think. Saints get rings
              Book it baby! Hope you made those bets with Monopoly money!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                Book it baby! Hope you made those bets with Monopoly money!
                Like I said you fucking Flea! It’s MANAGED! I know it’s hard for you get because you don’t know wtf your talking about. Saints fucked it up oh well. I don’t need fake cash because I have plenty of the real shit. Run along square I have been doing this for a long time lost many times. Just another day at the book

Comment

Like I said you fucking Flea! It’s MANAGED! I know it’s hard for you get because you don’t know wtf your talking about. Saints fucked it up oh well. I don’t need fake cash because I have plenty of the real shit. Run along square I have been doing this for a long time lost many times. Just another day at the book
                  I am very happy I changed your screen name. It suits you.
                  Last edited by DON SVO; 01-05-2020, 04:46 PM.
                  Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                  I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                  Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                  Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                  dont downshift!!
                  Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                    I am very happy I changed your screen name. It’s suits you.
                    Really just shows how mature you are. I dgaf about some screen name. It’s the internet who cares. I’m just here for the shit talking

Comment

Originally posted by krazy kris View Post
                      I'll take the Ravens vs the aints with the Ravens getting the W.
                      I'm more interested in a Chiefs vs Ravens game for the AFC spot. I like both of those teams. I would like to see Andy finally win a ring if the Ravens don't go.
                      So I’m watching wondering how did the Saints lose to Skol at home..... now I know. Thanks again A hole. I’m sure the chiefs are screwed against the Texans and def Ravens now. Good job.

Comment

Really just shows how mature you are. I dgaf about some screen name. It’s the internet who cares. I’m just here for the shit talking
                        I’m very mature. You’re just a sub-standard human and I enjoy pointing it out.
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        dont downshift!!

Comment

It would be great to be able to influence these games with the small amount of cash I put on this crap. I really thought brees might go all the way and retire! But no the dumbass Vikes had to ruin it. Lets hope they get whooped next game cause they ruined a good story

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            I’m very mature. You’re just a sub-standard human and I enjoy pointing it out.
                            Oh ok carry on then

Comment

Oh ok carry on then
                              As long as we’re on the same page.
                              dont downshift!!

Comment

Working...
                              X