Polls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Polls

So we all know how this went in 2016, they meant jack shit. Does anyone remember how far the mainstream polls differed from the Fox News polls in 2016, I don't recall. I think Trump is spooked though because of his change of heart in masks and cancelling the convention. Kinda worries me a bit. It's strange though because any other indicator would show Trump in a landslide, but with Fox News being the #1 in media, it's just strange how they are now saying Biden ahead by double digits in a lot of states and tied in Texas. Discuss...

His resistance to masks and holding a convention was absolutely stupid.

But he could personally cure COVID and the media would only focus on the side effects of the cure. There is no defeating American propoganda at this point.

The only hope is that biden actually has to talk on live tv.

Comment

Breaking news, CNN MSNBC and ABC News are now reporting that masks caused the coronavirus to spread faster and not holding a convention is un-American and you should be deported
      Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Anybody that is paying attention can tell that Biden has many loose screws.

Comment

I saw the fox poll last weekend that Chrissy Wallace so gleefully referenced. POTUS responded the Republican sample rate was 22 or 24 %.. I did the research and Trump was right, the Republican sample rate was about 22%.. Easy to skew numbers with that small of a sample .
          that said, get your ass out to vote. Never let up

Comment

They are going to lie, cheat, threaten and yell racism right up until they have to report election results and the tears start flowing again.
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
              They are going to lie, cheat, threaten and yell racism right up until they have to report election results and the tears start flowing again.
              I expect my dead grandparents, dead aunts, uncles and cousins will probably vote democrat this year. I'm just wondering what kind of protesting crowds we should expect in November and how much violence will be necessary for us to actually make it in the door to vote...I expect a lot of intimidation in areas that are expected to be red. Our country is at the end of its road if this election goes D.

Comment

It is like I say around the office...

My grandmother voted Republican until the day she died and she has been voting Democrat since.
                What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post
                  It is like I say around the office...

My grandmother voted Republican until the day she died and she has been voting Democrat since.
                  LOL This is way more common than people will admit. My take is this -- people are strategically saying they vote for Biden or just don't want to say they vote for Trump. If someone were to stop me on the sidewalk and ask, I'm telling them I'm voting for Biden for sure. Why? I want them all to think Trump is in trouble. I also want to fire up every conservative and make sure they turn out in force in November. Let them be afraid Trump may be behind. Then when it comes time to vote, of course I'm voting Trump...

Comment

The difference will likely be Kanye 2020. Because they won't know how many votes to steal at that point.

Comment

He is worried because he has made some absolutely massive blunders over the past 7 months and just wont shut up on twitter.

He has demoralized his base with stripping 2nd amendment rights and stimulus packages that did nothing at all but gave sweetheart packages to mega corporations.

Threatening to send in federal troops and the military into US cities also alarmed small-government republicans.

The only "good thing" is all the bootlickers now endorse him, like the national police union endorsed him when they have endorsed nothing but democratic candidates for the past few cycles.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                        LOL This is way more common than people will admit. My take is this -- people are strategically saying they vote for Biden or just don't want to say they vote for Trump. If someone were to stop me on the sidewalk and ask, I'm telling them I'm voting for Biden for sure. Why? I want them all to think Trump is in trouble. I also want to fire up every conservative and make sure they turn out in force in November. Let them be afraid Trump may be behind. Then when it comes time to vote, of course I'm voting Trump...
                        I was in a super liberal neighborhood yesterday, canvassing the whole thing looking for property opportunities for a client (new build stuff not on the market). I saw more Biden signs in this neighborhood than I've seen anywhere in town, I probably saw 10 (not a big # for the amount of houses in this neighborhood, and that's pretty telling), but even that's way more than I've seen in other liberal neighborhoods. I didn't see any Trump signs but I saw as many, if not more, "Any Funtioning Adult" signs, which are probably hold-my-nose-and-vote-Biden voters, but still, the enthusiam is just not there.

I think if the enthusiam isn't there, people might not get off the couch.
                        Ronald Reagan:"Government's view of the economy could be summed up in a few short phrases: If it moves, tax it. If it keeps moving, regulate it. And if it stops moving, subsidize it."

Homer: "Bart...there's 2 things I know about women. Never give them nicknames like "jumbo" or "boxcar" and always keep receipts...it makes you look like a business man."

Comment

If people won't get off the couch, they are going to get what they deserve.

Comment

Originally posted by barronj View Post
                            I was in a super liberal neighborhood yesterday, canvassing the whole thing looking for property opportunities for a client (new build stuff not on the market). I saw more Biden signs in this neighborhood than I've seen anywhere in town, I probably saw 10 (not a big # for the amount of houses in this neighborhood, and that's pretty telling), but even that's way more than I've seen in other liberal neighborhoods. I didn't see any Trump signs but I saw as many, if not more, "Any Funtioning Adult" signs, which are probably hold-my-nose-and-vote-Biden voters, but still, the enthusiam is just not there.

I think if the enthusiam isn't there, people might not get off the couch.
                            Would you put a Trump sign on your house or sticker on your car with the bullshit these anarchists have been pulling? Maybe I’m optimistic but I’m betting the silent majority is growing by the minute. The only thing I’m worried about is voter fraud and the pussies who are of the mindset that these antics are escalating because of Trump hate so in order to bring order back they must assimilate with the mob. Which we all know won’t cease, it will only get worse and affect more. Shit will go down the tubes full throttle.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                              Would you put a Trump sign on your house or sticker on your car with the bullshit these anarchists have been pulling? Maybe I’m optimistic but I’m betting the silent majority is growing by the minute. The only thing I’m worried about is voter fraud and the pussies who are of the mindset that these antics are escalating because of Trump hate so in order to bring order back they must assimilate with the mob. Which we all know won’t cease, it will only get worse and affect more. Shit will go down the tubes full throttle.
                              100 percent this!

Comment

Working...
                              X