X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Start one called Bad Guys and see if the dregs show up
    WH

Comment

Thought i would share something from Good Guys in 2013. While i was out looking at cars, someone came to look at my car, and apparently someone else claimed ownership and made up a bunch of BS.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...motor-speedway

"1968 Calypso Coupe Mercury Cougar 1/70
      The 50 year old owner has owned this car since 1981...Has all the original parts. He said a dealer in Florida converted 70 of these Cougars to The Calypso Coupes...lots of cool options, I believe it is a 428 motor, sequential tail lights, lot's and lot's of documentation and president of the DFW Cougar club. A very rare, very COOL $75,000 driver."

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
        Thought i would share something from Good Guys in 2013. While i was out looking at cars, someone came to look at my car, and apparently someone else claimed ownership and made up a bunch of BS.

https://forum.replica-watch.info/for...motor-speedway

"1968 Calypso Coupe Mercury Cougar 1/70
        The 50 year old owner has owned this car since 1981...Has all the original parts. He said a dealer in Florida converted 70 of these Cougars to The Calypso Coupes...lots of cool options, I believe it is a 428 motor, sequential tail lights, lot's and lot's of documentation and president of the DFW Cougar club. A very rare, very COOL $75,000 driver."
        Hahah, WTF?

Comment

I am entrant #942. The tunnel to get in the track is flooded currently.

Comment

I'm surprised they didn't cancel the show due to the kung pow flu.

Comment

Well thanks to Fort Worth putting a ban on functions, Good Guys has cancelled the remainder of this event.

If you registered, you'll get a refund or apply it to the fall show.

Comment

Working...
              X