Lowes has supplies...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowes has supplies...

Just an FYI, Lowes carries paper towels, toilet paper, bottled water and cleaning supplies, laundry, dishwasher stuff, dish cleaning, etc. Of course they don't have a large variety, but they do carry stuff that I'm not sure people are aware of.
    I am a Lowes shopper and I was there last night ordering some shades and saw that they had all this stuff. Now the paper products are not name brand but if you can't find those basic needs you might want to give your local Lowes a try.
    The Murphy Lowes was out of TP but had plenty of paper towels, your results may vary. I believe most have local store online ordering so you can buy and pick up online so you don't have to make a trip for nothing.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
    Just an FYI, Lowes carries paper towels, toilet paper, bottled water and cleaning supplies, laundry, dishwasher stuff, dish cleaning, etc. Of course they don't have a large variety, but they do carry stuff that I'm not sure people are aware of.
    I am a Lowes shopper and I was there last night ordering some shades and saw that they had all this stuff. Now the paper products are not name brand but if you can't find those basic needs you might want to give your local Lowes a try.
    The Murphy Lowes was out of TP but had plenty of paper towels, your results may vary. I believe most have local store online ordering so you can buy and pick up online so you don't have to make a trip for nothing.
    I was at both HD and Lowe's yesterday. No TP at either, but to your point, some paper towels. HD was out of that today.
    "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Guess everyone should have shopped at janitorial places instead of Costco and sam. Large inventory there

Comment

Went to Lowe’s on 380 yesterday and I think we were the only people in the store besides the employees.

I wasn’t at that end of the store, but I know HD had plenty of everything when I was there Friday morning.
        Originally posted by BradM
        But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
        Originally posted by Leah
        In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

My wife just saw a memo put out by Winco that said F U if you want to bring anything back you over bought. I know Amazon and Ebay are hammering the people loading up and trying to sell at high prices.
          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
            My wife just saw a memo put out by Winco that said F U if you want to bring anything back you over bought. I know Amazon and Ebay are hammering the people loading up and trying to sell at high prices.
            Like these azzhats. They wiped out supplies in outlying markets, thus creating more demand and panic everywhere. I believe in capitalism, but profiteers like this are scum:

Two brothers from Tennessee?who said they tried to capitalize on the?coronavirus?outbreak?by buying nearly 18,000 bottles of hand sanitizer now claim they have nowhere to sell the products after a crackdown on online price gouging.
            "Self-government won't work without self-discipline." - Paul Harvey

Comment

Working...
            X