Glad to be back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Glad to be back

Well, it's been a while since I've been gone but I'm back.

Since I was last here, I had a baby girl named Rose back in September. Haven't slept since then. I moved from the farm up to town and honestly, I've missed you guys. It's taken me this long to sit down and write because I never knew what to say but I figured the 4th is coming up and it's almost time to give my annual hat tip to my guys who didn't return so....here I am.

Also, picked up a vehicle I've never seen before. 67 Fairlane Ranchero 500. Motor locked, transmission locked, no wheel spins, interior is trash, windshield is trash, needs body work but...she spoke to me.

Edit: How the hell do I embed an Imgur picture link? It's been so long that I've forgotten

Last edited by Forever_frost; 03-29-2020, 08:02 PM. Reason: Figured it out
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
    Well, it's been a while since I've been gone but I'm back.

Since I was last here, I had a baby girl named Rose back in September. Haven't slept since then. I moved from the farm up to town and honestly, I've missed you guys. It's taken me this long to sit down and write because I never knew what to say but I figured the 4th is coming up and it's almost time to give my annual hat tip to my guys who didn't return so....here I am.

Also, picked up a vehicle I've never seen before. 67 Fairlane Ranchero 500. Motor locked, transmission locked, no wheel spins, interior is trash, windshield is trash, needs body work but...she spoke to me.

Edit: How the hell do I embed an Imgur picture link? It's been so long that I've forgotten
    I'm sure you can figure it out..I did

Comment

Good to have you back and congratulations on the young’un!
      sigpic18 F150 Supercrew - daily
      17 F150 Supercrew - totaled Dec 12, 2018
      13 DIB Premium GT, M6, Track Pack, Glass Roof, Nav, Recaros - Sold
      86 SVO - Sold
      '03 F150 Supercrew - Sold
      01 TJ - new toy - Sold
      65 F100 (460 + C6) - Sold

Comment

welcome back, Frost! congrats on the kiddo!

Comment

Welcome back man.

Comment

Glad your back. I figured you faded away for good like Soap or CJ.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Oddly enough it was about a week ago and I thinking, "I wonder whatever happened to that motherfucker Frost?!"

Comment

Welcome back, Frost.

I dig the Ranchero. You know the Roadkill guys threw an old Ranchero together and drove it to Alaska. A lot breakdowns along the journey, but it's part of the fun of it. Good luck on the restoration. Cool project.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                  Oddly enough it was about a week ago and I thinking, "I wonder whatever happened to that motherfucker Frost?!"
                  After I moved, I just lost the link on my desktop and kept forgetting to hunt it back down and then....it just got pushed WAY down in the bottom of my list for this...

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                    ...she spoke to me.
                    You sure she didn’t say, “kill me with fire!”?
                    Welcome back, buddy.

Comment

Originally posted by SS Junk View Post
                      You sure she didn’t say, “kill me with fire!”?
                      Welcome back, buddy.
                      She was sitting in a junkyard with 3 others and I was wandering through it and saw her and....we had to take a front end loader and lift and shove her ass onto the trailer because the wheels wouldn't turn.

Comment

Welcome back!
                        Natural law. Sons are put on this earth to trouble their fathers.

Comment

Welcome back!

That car is only second to the Pontiac Aztek on the ugliest vehicles ever made. Grow your mullet and drive it with pride.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Originally posted by kingjason View Post
                            Welcome back!

That car is only second to the Pontiac Aztek on the ugliest vehicles ever made. Grow your mullet and drive it with pride.
                            Coming from you, I will take that as the compliment it is intended to be.

Comment

Originally posted by GE View Post
                              Same here, kind of.

I was passing through Cooper on my way back from Paris not long ago and wondered if you were still around the board. I use tapatalk mostly, and rarely check unread or new threads, just keeping up with stuff I'd commented on. Glad to see you are doing well and congrats on the baby girl!

By in-town, did you move into Cooper? (for non area residents, the locals pronounce it cupper)
                              Originally posted by Leah
                              Best balls I've had in my mouth in a while.

Comment

Working...
                              X